Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Show and Tell: Mermaids on YouTube

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    https://youtu.be/OyhScnnrUX0
    Recently I had to babysit my little cousin. Spending so much time with a child made me miss my childhood. So I decided to watch one of my favorite childhood shows called Magical DoReMi with her. She absolutely loved it and asked me if I have to go through a magical transformation in order to be a mermaid. I was like "Huh? no I don- wait YES. Yes, I do" and I made a quick video to mess with her. She now thinks I am a mermaid witchling lol

Quote Originally Posted by JadeSparrow View Post
    https://youtu.be/OyhScnnrUX0
    Recently I had to babysit my little cousin. Spending so much time with a child made me miss my childhood. So I decided to watch one of my favorite childhood shows called Magical DoReMi with her. She absolutely loved it and asked me if I have to go through a magical transformation in order to be a mermaid. I was like "Huh? no I don- wait YES. Yes, I do" and I made a quick video to mess with her. She now thinks I am a mermaid witchling lol
    Aww that was such a cute video! I'm sure she loved it!
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter|Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by faithonthebass View Post
    Aww that was such a cute video! I'm sure she loved it!
    Thanks a lot she really loved it and told me she can't wait to be a Witchling Mermaid like me. I am going to get her a mermaid tail for Christmas 10/10 ughhh children are just so cute :'D

Hey guys, I already introduced myself but I'm back here to say that I have a youtube channel thats going to have many new mermaid swim clips with my new finfolk tail as well as question videos, vlogs, my art and maybe DIY projects for cute and useful things. heres my channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBL5FPdisVg please subscribe! I promise to put quality over quantity <3

Heres my swimming video!

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid_Anna View Post
    Heres my swimming video!
    I agree with Slim! You look like an absolute natural! I love your fluidity in the water (something I have yet to master).

Thank you so much for all the positive feedback! I had a great time swimming and freaking out the scuba squad that do classes there. <3

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Thank you so much for all the positive feedback! I had a great time swimming and freaking out the scuba squad that do classes there. <3
    I so want to go swimming there now. That is so exciting hearing that the scuba squad were freaking out over a mermaid sighting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Heres my swimming video!
    In love! Great video ^-^

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter|Facebook

Heres my swimming video!
    Anna your swimming is so beautiful! I could tell right away you were a freediver, such beautiful dolphin kicks being pushed with your abs and pelvis. also make sure to keep that videographer they deserve all the stars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is my first and new mermaid video!

Thank you for creating this thread!

https://youtu.be/2yFqSvze-oE
    Be kind, Always.

Hi everyone,
    So I'm new to Mernetwork and have recently uploaded my first. YouTube video of my journey along all the coastline of Scotland including swimming with wild seals. Was one of my best experiences of my life! To the second half swimming through underground caves in lanzarote. I am currently in the progress of organising my World trip of all the coastlines, lakes, rivers of the world making videos of my travels through differnt cultures discovering the local merlore as I go as well as taking mermazing photos in the different locations. Hopefully in Africa for Christmas and maybe forever being on the road becoming one with the ocean, seas, lakes you name it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EimA55...ature=youtu.be

Please have a watch and would love to here everyone's creative ideas to support me on my journey.
    Facebook - Mermaid Tales
    Instagram - @thetalesofthemermaid
    Email - thetalesofthemermaid@gmail.com<a hre...e=youtu.be</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus the mermaid View Post
    Hi everyone,
    So I'm new to Mernetwork and have recently uploaded my first. YouTube video of my journey along all the coastline of Scotland including swimming with wild seals. Was one of my best experiences of my life! To the second half swimming through underground caves in lanzarote. I am currently in the progress of organising my World trip of all the coastlines, lakes, rivers of the world making videos of my travels through differnt cultures discovering the local merlore as I go as well as taking mermazing photos in the different locations. Hopefully in Africa for Christmas and maybe forever being on the road becoming one with the ocean, seas, lakes you name it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EimA55...ature=youtu.be

Please have a watch and would love to here everyone's creative ideas to support me on my journey.
    Facebook - Mermaid Tales
    Instagram - @thetalesofthemermaid
    Email - thetalesofthemermaid@gmail.com<a hre...e=youtu.be</a>
    I just checked it out and subscribed! That was really awesome!! I like the style of how it was filmed and you are a beautiful swimmer! I can't wait to see where your adventures take you next! Great work!

Quote Originally Posted by courtneymermaid View Post
    I just checked it out and subscribed! That was really awesome!! I like the style of how it was filmed and you are a beautiful swimmer! I can't wait to see where your adventures take you next! Great work!
    Thank you so much I appreciate any feedback. I'm more likely to upload photos and short videos on my Instagram @thetalesofthemermaid and Facebook - Mermaid Tales for now but more videos to come xx

This is awesome! Recently started a youtube channel and have some reviews up. Follow up! I will have more videos coming up in the next month

Everything Mermaids Youtube Channel

This is my top 5 things i wish i could tell my guppy self so hopefully this helps other guppies
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFFdU1hvjC0
    Mermaid Kisses and Starfish Wishes!

whoo hoo, Ill share my recent one, But im currently working on a VLog on helping people who want to be mermaids but.. etc. Just trying to let others know its okay to be a mermaid and all that super fun and inspirational stuff and share my own personal experiences.

anyhoo heres me:

Put up the video compilation of my FIRST SWIM AS A MERMAID!!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=4Km77dSo9AQ

Nigma, you are a natural at this! You look so graceful in the water (something in which I do not possess )! I'm excited to see more posts from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Waves of Ash View Post
    Nigma, you are a natural at this! You look so graceful in the water (something in which I do not possess )! I'm excited to see more posts from you.
    Omg thank you so much!!! I hope by next year I'll have more tails and be able to practice my technique better >___<