Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Show and Tell: Mermaids on YouTube

I'm back with a new video (and I might have forgotten to post the last one here) of my take on some mermaid accessories!
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter|Facebook

Senior Member Pod of The South Rebela Hunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by faithonthebass View Post
    I finally got around to editing a channel trailer and added a fun mermaid twist to it!

Faith, I admire you even more! This intro video really shows off YOU in a fun and professional way! What video editing program do you use, if I may ask?

And I adore the mermaid accessories video, as well!
    'And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.' - Matthew 4:19 (KJV)

Hobbyist Mermaid & Orca Enthusiast
    DeviantART || Facebook || Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Rebela Hunter View Post
    Faith, I admire you even more! This intro video really shows off YOU in a fun and professional way! What video editing program do you use, if I may ask?

And I adore the mermaid accessories video, as well!
    Thank you so much lovely! I use Adobe Premier Elements to edit my videos.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=295f...ature=youtu.be

I made a new video with my merling friend! Definitely a good thing to show to new mermaids
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube

Member Chesapeake Pod
    Pod of The South
    I will be moving this summer, most likely to Virginia.

Visit Mermaid Lanier's Youtube Channel
    I loved your video, Faith! I can't wait for the pool here to open up for me to try some.

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    When my friend Tina was using my tail, she pulled off the mermaid backflip while blowing a steady stream of bubbles out. It looked awesome and a little surreal with the bubbles affect.

Heres my swimming video!

Anna, you look like a natural mermaid. It makes me want to go to the spring right now if I didn't have to work today.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid_Anna View Post
    Heres my swimming video!
    I agree with Slim! You look like an absolute natural! I love your fluidity in the water (something I have yet to master).

Heres my swimming video!
    In love! Great video ^-^

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube

Thank you so much for all the positive feedback! I had a great time swimming and freaking out the scuba squad that do classes there. <3

Thank you so much for all the positive feedback! I had a great time swimming and freaking out the scuba squad that do classes there. <3
    I so want to go swimming there now. That is so exciting hearing that the scuba squad were freaking out over a mermaid sighting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

I made another video with the scraps left over from my previous one. I love making them <3 Enjoy!

Still as amazing as ever

Just uploaded a video swimming in my new tail from Mermaid Kat Shop! It was pretty fun to try out - so different to other tails I have!

Also side note: what category do you put your videos in? I have it defaulted to people and blogs, but sometimes I categorize my swimming videos as sports, but they could also be Howto and Style. Heck, even we could stick them in the animals category!
    Name:  uh what.jpg
Views: 742
Size:  89.1 KB
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube

Faith, I have all of mine set as entertainment because I had no idea what else it could be! The way that most of us mers format and edit our videos, they are usually just meant to be enjoyed and not much else. However, you have a lot of reviews so I'm not sure..

My recent video <3

I still can't believe how natural you look in your last 3 videos. I'm finally able to go mermaiding beyond 12 feet without pressure on the ears and my mouth just drop with how deep you went in that video. I'm going to do my best to get to your level but I would love to know how you made that look so graceful. I plan on making a trip to Alexander Spring in April to get a couple videos with my new tail made by Mazu. Hopefully we can do a meetup on that day. Until then, continue being more awesome.

My recent video <3

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    I still can't believe how natural you look in your last 3 videos. I'm finally able to go mermaiding beyond 12 feet without pressure on the ears and my mouth just drop with how deep you went in that video. I'm going to do my best to get to your level but I would love to know how you made that look so graceful. I plan on making a trip to Alexander Spring in April to get a couple videos with my new tail made by Mazu. Hopefully we can do a meetup on that day. Until then, continue being more awesome.
    thanks! I've been unprofessionally free diving for a while. the pressure gets to me sometimes but you just gotta take it slow.

I am in LOVE with your film style. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!