Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Show and Tell: Mermaids on YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Waves of Ash View Post
    I am in LOVE with your film style. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!
    Thank you so much! <3

I've got a new video out!

I've been having some computer/youtube woes lately but am still hoping to keep pressing forward with my never-ending stream of reviews!
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter|Facebook

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    You made it look like you owned that monofin for a year. Keep up with the good videos. Depending on the computer problem, I'm sure I can help fix it.
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Thanks, but its more of a data loss than anything. I'm going to attempt opening up my external harddrive to fix it myself.
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube

My latest swimming video from holidays in Philippines
    https://youtu.be/-ONWGHHGcoA

Here is my first and new mermaid video!

Thank you for creating this thread!

https://youtu.be/2yFqSvze-oE
    Be kind, Always.

This is a video of me swimming last summer in a chilly lake here in Oregon. This is the classic Merbellastudio's rainbow fin that Raven had revamped and sold last summer . Its such a wonderful tail!
    https://youtu.be/lW50ypYT3Ok
    Name:  Screenshot_2017-03-31-15-49-34-1.png
Views: 541
Size:  902.2 KB

OMG one of my favorite tails ever! I feel like those colors fit in anywhere and are the perfect color scheme--realistic in any setting with the wonderful touch of magic rainbow. Such a lovely, calm video. <3 SO happy to see it!

I really like how big and long your dorsal fin is! Love the calm and soothing feel of your video.

I got a new video out! It feels like FOREVER since I put out a new mermaid tail review so enjoy!
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube

Follow Dogfish On Twitter
    Visit Dogfish's Youtube Channel Visit Dogfish's Vimeo Channel
    Wanted to share my video from Merfolk UK! My partner and I had a great time, rented a tail and borrowed our friend's so we try a few on throughout the video. You all have such beautiful tails!

Check out my new video! All primed and ready for the wave of 12 year olds obsessed with FinFun!
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube

Check out my new video! All primed and ready for the wave of 12 year olds obsessed with FinFun!
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Dogfish View Post
    Wanted to share my video from Merfolk UK! My partner and I had a great time, rented a tail and borrowed our friend's so we try a few on throughout the video. You all have such beautiful tails!

Thanks for posting this, did kinda suck having to attend on a non swim ticket.

Got a new video out - my review on the Mahina monofin! https://youtu.be/ggbXhjReWgM

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by KatieScottArt View Post
    This is a video of me swimming last summer in a chilly lake here in Oregon. This is the classic Merbellastudio's rainbow fin that Raven had revamped and sold last summer . Its such a wonderful tail!
    https://youtu.be/lW50ypYT3Ok
    Name:  Screenshot_2017-03-31-15-49-34-1.png
Views: 541
Size:  902.2 KB
    Another Oregon mermaid! Whereabouts Oregon are you? I'm in Hood River. Very exciting. Your swimming is beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid_Anna View Post
    Heres my swimming video!
    Anna your swimming is so beautiful! I could tell right away you were a freediver, such beautiful dolphin kicks being pushed with your abs and pelvis. also make sure to keep that videographer they deserve all the stars.

Thank you! I'm from Bend . A lot more friends are getting into the mermaid scene over here and I'm really excited to finally have more people to swim with! How is the Columbia river for mermaid swimming?? I've only been there a handful of times but I was young.

Quote Originally Posted by KatieScottArt View Post
    Thank you! I'm from Bend . A lot more friends are getting into the mermaid scene over here and I'm really excited to finally have more people to swim with! How is the Columbia river for mermaid swimming?? I've only been there a handful of times but I was young.
    I love Bend, I have lots of family there and my husband and I almost got married there ( we eloped), plus we did lots of hiking and back packing back when I was more healthy. Where you one of the mermaids that was featured in the news a couple years ago swimming up and down the deschutes?

I don't have a tail yet, just ordered my monofin. I've been planning on in for years but health and life kept pushing it back.
    The Columbia is huge for water sports so I'm sure mermaids will fit right in. I can picture some of the lakes and waterfalls being some beautiful shots to get. There are great spots up and down the hood river too. It's a beautiful area, allot like Bend.

Got a new video out today! I'm super pumped to be showing how this new monofin works in other mermaid tails!
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast