Thread: First time ever swimming with my Mahina Fin.

Red face First time ever swimming with my Mahina Fin.

My first swim ever with my Mahina Mermaid 's fin (an any mono fin for that matter ) . It was easy to put it on in the water and as I use to swim professionally younger so I figured it out quite quickly I recommend it to everyone it's awesome !!!!!! The propulsion is great and it doesn't hurt my ankle considering I had it one for a week non stop about 2/3 hours a day
    Can't wait to make it part of my silicone tail!

Q: Any advise to look less like a puffer fish face under water ???

PS: Sorry about the date and time at the bottom i do not know how to remove it

PS: I should have put this thread in the mono fin thread but I do not know how to delete it...

https://youtu.be/A9Succ4kpg8
    Last edited by MermaidClaudy; 08-07-2016 at 01:23 PM.
    Claudia of the Sea.

Thank youuuu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Claudia of the Sea.

Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Salty's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Salty On Twitter Add Mermaid Salty on Facebook
    Hey Claudia, I was given a Mahina fin as a gift last year and I am so in love with it. The puffer face is so hard to tame. It's really just a matter of reminding yourself to relax under the water - You can try practicing in a mirror - hold your breath (and try to hold it until it's a bit uncomfortable because that's when the REALLY glamorous faces arise) and try making different expressions. Also, you need to be stopping the air at the back of your throat, you can basically block it entirely, rather than puffing your cheeks out and trying to stop the air escaping from your lips.

You can try closing your soft palate, and relax your face muscles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk