Thread: ISO Merbella Tail

ISO Merbella Tail

This post is for all the lucky Merbella Tail owners out there---

I want to buy your tail!! I am ready with payment and willing to pay full price for your pre-loved tail!

If your tail is not quite getting the attention it needs, please consider sending me a PM with photos, measurements, and price.

(Also, I wasn't sure if this was the place to post this, so if not, please redirect me to the right spot )

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod lynsea's Avatar
    You'll need to actively search Classified posts to find the tail you're looking for. Best of luck but Merbella's are typically in high demand so you're unlikely to find one just lying around wanting to be sold.
    “I must be a mermaid, Rango. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living.”
    Anaïs Nin

I have searched the seven seas!

This post was made in hopes of finding one that isn't listed, incase that special Merbella mermaid was thinking, even a tiny bit, of rehoming her tail <3

Because sometimes, human things happen and I am ready to pay more than the asking price of a new tail.

Quote Originally Posted by FairyTailsArt View Post
    I have searched the seven seas!

This post was made in hopes of finding one that isn't listed, incase that special Merbella mermaid was thinking, even a tiny bit, of rehoming her tail <3

Because sometimes, human things happen and I am ready to pay more than the asking price of a new tail.
    I have one yet it is not Merbella. It's the one in the picture. Known its a long shot just thought I'd askName:  dbccg5x.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  84.5 KB

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    this post is 2 years old and the user is inactive