Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PA/NJ Mermaid, Let's be friends!

PA/NJ Mermaid, Let's be friends!

Hey everyone!!!

I'm brand new to the mermaid world (just ordered my first fabric tail the other day) and I am looking for some local mers to be friends with!

I know the swim season is almost over, but I'd love to chat, meet up, and learn from you all in hopes we can swim together soon!
    I'm the only mermaid I know so far, so it's pretty lonely. So if you're in the PA/NJ area, comment below!

💖🌊💖

The amazing Pearlie Mae is a New Jersey mermaid and a FINTASTIC tailmaker!

I'm in Northern Virginia, sadly, but I am from the Jersey Shore area!
    Twilight darkens, yet there in the shade,
    Lies a glimmering shadow, the wild mermaid;

As night draws ever closer, there's a choice to be made--
    Will you stay as you are, or be delivered to the waves?

Laumina the Storm Siren

Instagram: mermaidwhisperofficial | Facebook: Mermaid Whisper | YouTube: Mermaid Whisper

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Whisper View Post
    The amazing Pearlie Mae is a New Jersey mermaid and a FINTASTIC tailmaker!

I'm in Northern Virginia, sadly, but I am from the Jersey Shore area!
    You're not too far! And I pretty much grew up in PA during the cold seasons and NJ in the warm haha.

Luckily I can get to almost any beach within 2 hours max which is going to be awesome for my tail next year (just ordered it this week, won't be able to swim around my area this season but it's coming in in time for my trip to the Bahamas! So that's definitely a win in my book).

Hi! I'm a NJ mermaid from South Jersey! Good to see another NJ mermaid on here! I find it difficult to find other mers in my area! Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Serena the Sea Princess View Post
    Hi! I'm a NJ mermaid from South Jersey! Good to see another NJ mermaid on here! I find it difficult to find other mers in my area! Welcome!
    Ah yay!!! I was beginning to think us PA/NJ mers were as rare as unicorns xD

So happy to see another local!
    I know the swim season is almost over but I'd love to stay in touch and get together sometime 💖

That would be great! It's rare to find other PA/NJ mers!

Greetings!

I'm from PA. Where did you order your tail from? I'm sure you'll love it. It's always fun swimming with a tail, and seeing the reactions on people's faces too!

Quote Originally Posted by wildheart237 View Post
    Greetings!

I'm from PA. Where did you order your tail from? I'm sure you'll love it. It's always fun swimming with a tail, and seeing the reactions on people's faces too!
    I got my first tail from Fin Fun Tails.
    It's actually really good quality for what I can tell. I just need to tailor it around the knees a bit.

Hey! I'm a South Jersey mermaid! Nice to see some NJ/PA mers out there! I'm about 45 minutes from Philly, (I don't know where in PA you're located). Love your tail!

Junior Member Chesapeake Pod
    Hello! I am a PA mermaid from just outside Philadelphia glad to see there's more than one of us out here hahahah

Hey I am right outside philly too !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feel free to add me on Facebook!
    Jessie Allyn.
    Just shoot me a PM and let me know you're mer-locals 💖

Philly Mermaid

Hello Hello! I am a Philly Mermaid! Originally from Salem County, NJ.

Member Chesapeake Pod MermaidCealia's Avatar
    Hey there!! I’m a Harrisburg Mer! Quiet far from you other philly mers but figured I’d drop in to say hello!

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork

Junior Member Undisclosed Pod
    im a north jersey mer but i go out to swim with the FB PA pod at dutch springs most thursdays in the summer! Also tryin to start up a jersey based tri state pod with mermaid aria up and have semi regular swims at a year round pool in newark!

Hey I am in the Lancaster area. That is a little far from philly but glad to know there are mer people in pa

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod swordwhale's Avatar
    Follow swordwhale On Twitter Add swordwhale on Facebook
    Follow swordwhale on Tumblr Visit swordwhale's Youtube Channel
    hey I'm in York County PA and often kayak and beach in MD in the Chesapeake Bay area...

I'm in New Brunswick, NJ, anyone nearby?

West Chester Pa, not far from Philadelphia or from Wilmington De.