Thread: Any mers from NH/MA/ME? Looking for some friends!

Any mers from NH/MA/ME? Looking for some friends!

I'm relatively new to the community, I've been lurking the boards for a few months and finally got my first tail (from finfun) last week! It's hard to find other active people from the area, so I would love to know if anyone from the north is active on the forum I would love to make a few friends and possibly set up swim meet up in the future! I live about 45 minutes from Boston, in southern NH. I would really enjoy to talk to some people and make some friends nonetheless!

Hello from Boston!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Instagram: @harrietmedmonds
    Twitter: @babsannee

"Immortality is simply ubiquity in time." - Herman Melville
    "Be the flame, not the moth." - Giacomo Casanova

Hi! I'm Shadow (my mermaid name). I'm nearish Concord NH, in Andover NH. It's literally the middle of no where, and also I felt like there would be no one else around, but I was wrong!

Hi, I'm mermaid Sariel from Boston. I would love to plan a meet up and swim in the future!

I'm from that area too. I often swim in Concord with another friend at her local gym's pool--they're very receptive to mer-types.

Junior Member Pod of New England
    Add Alyx on Facebook
    Follow Alyx on Tumblr
    I am from just outside boston, we should all make a meetup

In the next few months, I'm going to be needing people to test new flukes as I develop them. It would be great to find locals who would like to help!

Junior Member Pod of New England
    Add Alyx on Facebook
    Follow Alyx on Tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumerchick View Post
    In the next few months, I'm going to be needing people to test new flukes as I develop them. It would be great to find locals who would like to help!
    I would love to test out new flukes

I'd love too! I can make a video about the experience for my youtube channel as well if you want. I believe I met one of your friends at Northeast Comic Con, she was selling steampunk jewelry and vintage pieces.

Junior Member Pod of New England MermaidNim's Avatar
    Add MermaidNim on Facebook
    Visit MermaidNim's Youtube Channel
    Hi from Bridgewater MA!

I’m not living up there but my husband is from just south of Boston and we travel there several times a year! I’d love to meet up with other mers up there and swim together!
    Mermaid Titania
    A traveling mermaid - mostly west coast USA and abroad but you'll never know where she might pop up!

It looks like I missed a few responses to my comment. Apologies about that. Are any of you on Facebook? I have a little group of New England mers that I plan to alert whenever we're doing a swim. I'm hoping to plan something as soon as the weather warms up a bit, so we don't inadvertently plan it when it's going to blizzard on us or something. I could add you to the alert group.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of New England
    Add Ocoree on Facebook
    Hiya from Midcoast Maine!

I live in the same area near Amherst/Mont Vernon. I'd love to meet up sometime! (btw I'm twelve but fairly mermaid experienced)

@shadowmermaid I live in Nh near Campton and another house near Mont Vernon. We could meet up sometime! (btw I'm twelve, but I'm fairly experienced in the mermaid world)

I live near acton MA! I would love to have a mermaid meet up!

Hello! I will be moving to RI and plan on going to meetups as soon as possible. Look forward to seeing and meeting other merfolk!

Mermaid Jade here from Massachusetts! Just joined the pod of New England and would love to meet other mers! I'm more in Southern MA, like half an hour from Providence.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumerchick View Post
    I'm from that area too. I often swim in Concord with another friend at her local gym's pool--they're very receptive to mer-types.
    What pool is this? I have been having trouble finding a pool to swim in

Sent from my SM-G950U using MerNetwork mobile app