Thread: Arm thingies (sighy)

Arm thingies (sighy)

Ok, so I was wondering: if I used like gauze or something and applied it with spirit gum, could I potentially get the Syrena look from PotC: OST? I noticed when she's in the glass coffin, I think it's in the scene where Philip says she needs air, she has these flesh-colord fishy things on her arms. Do want to look like Syrena! And it oculd be cut in a shape to fall like that...would something like that work, at least for short-term? (The chlorine might ruin em but heh, how much fabric do you really need to make more?) Spirit gum stays on in water, right? Ideas?

I should try to find a pic of what I mean.

Tada, here, you can see it slightly in this picture on the left:http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl...hzaCBAg&zoom=1
    Last edited by Siren of the Sea; 02-09-2012 at 10:39 PM. Reason: added pic

What abou buying some panty hoes making bracelets to hide the seems and cutting them to length, what's what they did (well a more expensive version) in the harry potter movie.

~ Facebook ~ Youtube ~ Model Mayhem

Need a logo? Website? Business Card? Or anything else?
    "You are anything but ordinary, why look it?" E-mail or message me.

Oh, panty hose! Sounds like a thought! Not quite sure how to do it but I can play with them.

This is rather off topic but the blog that picture comes from mentions a Pirates 5 or 6. Think that could be in the works?

and Spirit gum should stay in water. It's only meant to be removed by spirit gum remover.
    Mermaid Jewel

Rubbing alcohol also does a fine job of removing it if your broke... the old fashion way of ripping it off ^_^ Oh I hope they do

If panty hoes don't work I know there are some see through finger fins on amazon somewhere, though they don't have the same natural look.

~ Facebook ~ Youtube ~ Model Mayhem

Need a logo? Website? Business Card? Or anything else?
    "You are anything but ordinary, why look it?" E-mail or message me.

Thanks ladies; I told my mom about it last night and she seemed interested (She loves challenges like this! ). That's really good for me as I'm not totally creative and get frustrated with stuff like this, lol! XD I'll have to let you all know how it goes! I should check out the finger fins; sounds interesting!