Thread: Crossdressing Mermaid seeks same or similar, New England area

Junior Member Pod of New England

Crossdressing Mermaid seeks same or similar, New England area

I am a long time mermaid fan and recently FINALLY bought a tail. Love it so much that i ordered another in less than a week. But here's the tiny little problem. Where the hell does a cross dressing mermaid meet other people like herself? Or even people that would accept someone such as her?
    So this may be a stab in the dark but i can't think of a better site.
    I am late forties (oh who am i kidding, i'll be 50 next year). I am not in the greatest of shape, but i am not a complete wreck. I am unmarried and unchilded. I spend most of my time presenting as (pretty much) male, but love getting all purtied up whenever i can. I'm not a huge fan of religion but can handle some spirituality. I am a fan of 420, but not a huge fan.
    I am looking for friends for swimming or just hanging out, please 18+ only. Trans/female preferred.

Hello, merfriend! It seems you've been here for a bit, but that this is your first post, so welcome to MerNetwork!

Try to let people find you instead of you finding them, and with that, here's a bit about me:

I was into crossdressing in 2014. I wore suits and ties and it was fantastic. However, as I'm already very socially inept, I decided it was best to keep my boldness at a minimum. Here's a photo comparison for you to enjoy:

(January 2015 versus two days ago.)

I am in VA, and, thus, a little out of reach, but I hope you find a new merfriend to swim with and that all is good in your world tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Twilight darkens, yet there in the shade,
    Lies a glimmering shadow, the wild mermaid;

As night draws ever closer, there's a choice to be made--
    Will you stay as you are, or be delivered to the waves?

Laumina the Storm Siren

Instagram: mermaidwhisperofficial | Facebook: Mermaid Whisper | YouTube: Mermaid Whisper

Welcome! I'm fairly new and just bought a tail as well I live in southern nh, so I'm not sure how far that is from where you live. I'm a cisgendered female, so I wouldn't be able to relate to you in the way you were looking for, but I would love to talk if you were interested! I'm very shy, so meeting up with people seems intimidating, but I'd still love to talk and see what happens from there! I'm 19, so I just make the cut haha. I hope you find some friends to swim with, I'm here if you'd like to chat!

Hello merfriend! I have a feeling everyone here will welcome you with open fins I am currently packing up,leaving my husband and relocating to Oklahoma...otherwise,I'd offer to swim with you!!