Page 5 of 166 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: SHoW Us YoUR TaiLS THReAd!!!

@Haru: I checked it out - I like it! You shouldn't be ashamed of your tail! The green has this glow to it that I find ethereal.
    My first tail was made of red spandex. I actually sewed it quite crooked... and the zipper is inside out :P No one can tell though, unless they look really closely.
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

Thanks mermaid sirena that one piece was a total fluke so to speak I had cut the high waist way to high so I decided to keep it that high and I grew fond of the one piece lol sadly that tail is stuck in hawaii until I can get it shipped tot he mainland
    Sea Of Dreams, where fantasy becomes reality
    Proud to be a Carni Mermaid!

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidHaru View Post
    Aww, Thanks Spindrift!
    I made mine on a budget and it's made of fabric.
    I have a kind of old picture on my deviant art. I'm harufan9.
    I looked too.
    you should absolutely post your tail on here! Yours is WAY better than my first three are. I love the color and the dorsal is amazing!
    Hugs, fishes, and mermaid kisses!

Senior Member Pod of Cali Nemefish's Avatar
    god that tail is so awesome i want a tail like that <3. job well done Raven :3

here is mine
    Name:  Mermaid Emi.jpg
Views: 2646
Size:  63.7 KB
    ^ taken about a year ago, since then it has been re-stitched several times and re-sized as i have lost a lot of weight.

i'll post the video of me swimming in it once i upload it ^ ^

I hope soon enough with my new baby sitting job to save up the money to get a more realistic tail.

Nice emi! I like your fluke, its a lot like mine!

Nontraditional flukes FTW!

My fabric tail ^.^
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYq9My5ZF58

Thanks mermaasai! I based of the purple betas my mom used to own.
    WOOT!

Your tail looks really pretty!

Here's my tail! Made by me! It had a dorsal fin the same shiny material that is on the fluke, but it took quite a beating, so you can't quite see it in this picture. But it's the best shot of the fluke! Name:  mer3.jpg
Views: 2756
Size:  69.4 KB

and a side view
    Name:  mer1.jpg
Views: 2570
Size:  75.0 KB
    Last edited by Anya; 04-14-2012 at 03:40 PM.

I am in love with everyone's tails! So much sparkles and mystery and colors and magic and *squee!!* love them all!
    And, of course, a great hats off to Raven. Simply awe-inspiring

Quote Originally Posted by Anya View Post
    Here's my tail! Made by me! It had a dorsal fin the same shiny material that is on the fluke, but it took quite a beating, so you can't quite see it in this picture. But it's the best shot of the fluke! Name:  mer3.jpg
Views: 2756
Size:  69.4 KB

and a side view
    Name:  mer1.jpg
Views: 2570
Size:  75.0 KB
    I-is that SNOW?? Oh my god, you managed to look so nice when it must have been so painful!

Haha, yup! That is indeed snow! It's not as bad as you think. Mostly it was just my hands that got crazy cold. But I got to make some great snow mer-angels!

Northern mers are tough and more accustomed to the cold. My aunt came up to minnesota from Florida and she said she couldn't stand how cold it was. She donned a huge fur coat most of her stay. It was 58 degrees. -rolls eyes- Living onLake Superior has gotten me really used to the cold. If I had a tail I'd probably put it on in the snow too! and even on the hottest summer day, the lake is an icy cold temp. So yeah. You kind of have to be tough to be a northern mermaid.

Quote Originally Posted by Anya View Post
    Haha, yup! That is indeed snow! It's not as bad as you think. Mostly it was just my hands that got crazy cold. But I got to make some great snow mer-angels!
    That's such a cool idea!

Administrator Pod of Cali malinghi's Avatar
    Mermaid Emi, any update on the video?

Member Pod of Cali
    Pod of The South
    What is their series on youtube called? I want to see these tails in action!!!
    Our Purpose in Life Is Not to be Happy, but to Serve God. Through Serving God, we Find Happiness.

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Mermaid Dottie's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Dottie On Twitter Add Mermaid Dottie on Facebook Add Mermaid Dottie on Google+
    Visit Mermaid Dottie's Youtube Channel
    Wicked awesome, Sai!
    Anya, how pretty!
    I love seeing other people's tails!
    Everyone seems to have something different. ^_^
    Mermaid Dottie
    ATTENTION: Please use extreme caution when feeding the mermaid. Failure to do so could result in loss of digits.

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Bellasea's Avatar
    Love all the tails! Hopefully mine will be up before the end of June.
    Tenacity.

Senior Member Euro Pod Azurin Luna's Avatar
    Add Azurin Luna on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by γοργόνα View Post
    Azurin Luna I am totally in love with your colors. That's like my favorite shade of blue and it goes so well with you skin. I also like the way the black of your fluke is separated by blue. It like totally looks awesome. What's it made out of? Like neoprene or swim fabric? Where'd you get your monofin?
    Raven there are like no words. I wish I could buy one of your masterpieces. Perfection!

Princess Kae-Leah I am so loving the sparklies. There is a special place in my heart saved or sparklies. Especially where there plushie dolphins (aka my favorite animal!). You look sooo totally happy in your tail. The rainbow that the sparklies give off works so well with the deep purple. Gorgeous!

All the tails are just like so amazing. You all look so beautiful in them!
    Gah, i've been away to long. The tail is made of neoprene in two shades of blue. The monofin is a dol- fin monofin from http://www.dol-fin.net/news.html
    Your imagination is your only limit

Page 5 of 166 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast