Page 163 of 163 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163
Results 3,241 to 3,248 of 3248

Thread: SHoW Us YoUR TaiLS THReAd!!!

  1. #3241
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Velos View Post
    Omg I love your photos and scales Jurassic Merman, do you hand do the scales on your cheeks? Mine never turn out as neat...
    Thank you guys so so much! I was so nervous for over two years to go out in public or post any photos of myself.

    That was actually a professional photoshoot my friend bought me for my birthday (and it was the first time I was brave enough to go out in public with a tail; after that, I was hooked!) and the make up artist did it. I have absolutely no idea how to apply makeup and had never worn it before, but they used fishnet stockings to apply the two colors.
    "We were only trying to drown her."

  2. #3242
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurassic Merman View Post
    Hi everyone! Jurassic Merman here. I have been sort of lurking for a little while haha. Right now I just have some custom Fin Fun tails and a neoprene from Mertailor, but I should be getting a silicone soon! I can't wait to post pics of it when I get it! I spent months on the design.
    Nice to meet you all! Also the pics are only uploading really tiny for some reason but you can always go to my instagram lol.

    Attachment 43527 Attachment 43528Attachment 43529Attachment 43530Attachment 43533
    I love that Jurassic style tail!!! What a great look!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    User previously known as "MermaidBonny".

  3. #3243
    Jurassic Merman!? What an epic name!!!
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    You are beautiful in everything that makes you YOU.



  4. #3244
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurassic Merman View Post
    Thank you guys so so much! I was so nervous for over two years to go out in public or post any photos of myself.

    That was actually a professional photoshoot my friend bought me for my birthday (and it was the first time I was brave enough to go out in public with a tail; after that, I was hooked!) and the make up artist did it. I have absolutely no idea how to apply makeup and had never worn it before, but they used fishnet stockings to apply the two colors.
    Why we're you so nervous? You look fintastic

    Sent from my shell phone using MerNetwork mobile app
    I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living.

  5. #3245
    Member Pod of Oceania Merleece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia.
    Posts
    44
    Add Merleece on Google+

    Merleece's tails...

    So here I am...
    My first tail - got this through Splashtails over East (Australia), they import The2Tails goods. It's pretty manoeuvrable and zippy. This is in Mandurah estuary.

    Rob and I decided to "splash" out before the GST on imports hit and got ourselves Swimtail Pros. Apart from the anticipated Mahinas rubbing as we forgot our socks, they've been awesome. I had to have mine taken in a bit, the sizing was generous - would've been a perfect fit for non stretch material. I love the top!



  6. #3246
    Quote Originally Posted by Merleece View Post
    So here I am...
    My first tail - got this through Splashtails over East (Australia), they import The2Tails goods. It's pretty manoeuvrable and zippy. This is in Mandurah estuary.

    Rob and I decided to "splash" out before the GST on imports hit and got ourselves Swimtail Pros. Apart from the anticipated Mahinas rubbing as we forgot our socks, they've been awesome. I had to have mine taken in a bit, the sizing was generous - would've been a perfect fit for non stretch material. I love the top!


    Looking swishy!

    Sent from my shell phone using MerNetwork mobile app
    I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living.

  7. #3247
    Member Pod of Oceania Merleece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia.
    Posts
    44
    Add Merleece on Google+
    Thank you MerFantasy. I am speculating about dressing up the green one, I'd love some lateral fins and a dorsal one too, or a dorsal crest/fringe, but I'm not one of nature's sewing people and I've never done any of this sort of crafting. So I'm hoping my husband, who IS one of Nature's sewing people, can take a look.

  8. #3248
    Quote Originally Posted by MerFantasy View Post
    Why we're you so nervous? You look fintastic

    Sent from my shell phone using MerNetwork mobile app
    Thank you so so much! I was nervous about being teased for being a guy in a tail. And I have been teased a handful of times, but I have gotten more compliments than complaints. I also find safety in numbers lol! I usually don't swim by myself. I feel like once I get my silicone tail though with how much $$ I am spending on it I better get a ton of use out of it lol!
    "We were only trying to drown her."

Page 163 of 163 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •