Page 163 of 163 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163
Results 3,241 to 3,246 of 3246

Thread: SHoW Us YoUR TaiLS THReAd!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Velos View Post
    Omg I love your photos and scales Jurassic Merman, do you hand do the scales on your cheeks? Mine never turn out as neat...
    Thank you guys so so much! I was so nervous for over two years to go out in public or post any photos of myself.

That was actually a professional photoshoot my friend bought me for my birthday (and it was the first time I was brave enough to go out in public with a tail; after that, I was hooked!) and the make up artist did it. I have absolutely no idea how to apply makeup and had never worn it before, but they used fishnet stockings to apply the two colors.
    "We were only trying to drown her."

Quote Originally Posted by Jurassic Merman View Post
    Hi everyone! Jurassic Merman here. I have been sort of lurking for a little while haha. Right now I just have some custom Fin Fun tails and a neoprene from Mertailor, but I should be getting a silicone soon! I can't wait to post pics of it when I get it! I spent months on the design.
    Nice to meet you all! Also the pics are only uploading really tiny for some reason but you can always go to my instagram lol.

Attachment 43527 Attachment 43528Attachment 43529Attachment 43530Attachment 43533
    I love that Jurassic style tail!!! What a great look!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    User previously known as "MermaidBonny".

Jurassic Merman!? What an epic name!!!
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    You are beautiful in everything that makes you YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurassic Merman View Post
    Thank you guys so so much! I was so nervous for over two years to go out in public or post any photos of myself.

That was actually a professional photoshoot my friend bought me for my birthday (and it was the first time I was brave enough to go out in public with a tail; after that, I was hooked!) and the make up artist did it. I have absolutely no idea how to apply makeup and had never worn it before, but they used fishnet stockings to apply the two colors.
    Why we're you so nervous? You look fintastic

Sent from my shell phone using MerNetwork mobile app
    I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living.

Add Merleece on Google+

Merleece's tails...

So here I am...
    My first tail - got this through Splashtails over East (Australia), they import The2Tails goods. It's pretty manoeuvrable and zippy. This is in Mandurah estuary.

Rob and I decided to "splash" out before the GST on imports hit and got ourselves Swimtail Pros. Apart from the anticipated Mahinas rubbing as we forgot our socks, they've been awesome. I had to have mine taken in a bit, the sizing was generous - would've been a perfect fit for non stretch material. I love the top!

Quote Originally Posted by Merleece View Post
    So here I am...
    My first tail - got this through Splashtails over East (Australia), they import The2Tails goods. It's pretty manoeuvrable and zippy. This is in Mandurah estuary.

Rob and I decided to "splash" out before the GST on imports hit and got ourselves Swimtail Pros. Apart from the anticipated Mahinas rubbing as we forgot our socks, they've been awesome. I had to have mine taken in a bit, the sizing was generous - would've been a perfect fit for non stretch material. I love the top!

Looking swishy!

Sent from my shell phone using MerNetwork mobile app
    I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living.

Page 163 of 163 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163