Page 155 of 157 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157 LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,100 of 3127

Thread: SHoW Us YoUR TaiLS THReAd!!!

  1. #3081
    Senior Member Undisclosed Pod KayNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    152
    Follow KayNS On Twitter Add KayNS on Facebook
    Hi All! It's been a while since I've posted here. I recently whipped up a new tail skin for an appearance with Halifax Mermaids when I couldn't find my silver sequin fabric tail.

    Check out my black glitter-dot tail! It's the high-quality jersey glitter-dot fabric. I made it for over my black Mahina Merfin so that the monofin actually shows through. I haven't swam with it yet. (I haven't swam at ALL since the winter!!)

    Name:  Black Tail 2.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  108.7 KB

    And here I am with Mermaid Kristin

    Name:  Black Tail 1.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  124.2 KB

  2. #3082
    Gorgeous!

    Sent from my SM-G920T using MerNetwork mobile app

  3. #3083
    I love the top you are wearing with your tail in the second photo!

    Here are some photos from earlier this summer:

    Name:  Posing on the Sand.JPG
Views: 367
Size:  51.7 KB

    The water was really pretty that day.
    Name:  Candid shot.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  86.0 KB
    www.BambooPeacock.com
    Aviculturist - Mermaid - Gardener


  4. #3084
    Quote Originally Posted by KayNS View Post
    Hi All! It's been a while since I've posted here. I recently whipped up a new tail skin for an appearance with Halifax Mermaids when I couldn't find my silver sequin fabric tail.

    Check out my black glitter-dot tail! It's the high-quality jersey glitter-dot fabric. I made it for over my black Mahina Merfin so that the monofin actually shows through. I haven't swam with it yet. (I haven't swam at ALL since the winter!!)

    Name:  Black Tail 2.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  108.7 KB

    And here I am with Mermaid Kristin

    Name:  Black Tail 1.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  124.2 KB
    I love your tail so much! I searched for ages for a black fabric tail and was unable to find one. Your's is beautiful and I love how it looks with the Mahina. 🖤

  5. #3085



    One of my first times out with my first fabric tail. I pulled it in around the legs and it fits sooooo much better. I pretty much hate the fluke and everything about it though . Now I know for next time.

    Sent from my R1 HD using MerNetwork mobile app
    The Magical Mystical MerFanc
    A Welsh Lake Monster with control of weather, water and water creatures.
    the Making of the MerFanc
    theAfancsLake - Etsy Shop!
    user formerly known as theAfanc

  6. #3086
    Quote Originally Posted by theMerFanc View Post



    One of my first times out with my first fabric tail. I pulled it in around the legs and it fits sooooo much better. I pretty much hate the fluke and everything about it though . Now I know for next time.

    Sent from my R1 HD using MerNetwork mobile app
    It's fantastic for a first tail! <3
    Nice to see you active around here again, as well! C:
    'A dolphin's smile is the greatest deception. It creates the illusion that they're always happy.'
    'Thanks, but no tanks!'
    DeviantART || Tumblr || Toyhou.se


  7. #3087
    Senior Member Pod of Cali Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Southern California, Dallas Tx
    Posts
    1,398
    Add Ashton on Facebook Add Ashton on Google+
    Follow Ashton on Tumblr Visit Ashton's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by theMerFanc View Post



    One of my first times out with my first fabric tail. I pulled it in around the legs and it fits sooooo much better. I pretty much hate the fluke and everything about it though . Now I know for next time.

    Sent from my R1 HD using MerNetwork mobile app
    Looks great!

    Do you find that the ear plugs help?
    Follow me on INSTAGRAM @
    Creations and fun things: Ashton.Designs
    Mermaid photos: TailsAndTiaras

    Website:
    TailsAndTiaras.com

  8. #3088
    I just finished my first handmade tail XD

    Name:  2005-12-31 23.00.00-2 (Small) (4).jpg
Views: 224
Size:  144.4 KB

    it's an all in one swimsuity type made with reversible sequins and shiny spandex.

  9. #3089
    pretty!

    Sent from my SM-G920T using MerNetwork mobile app

  10. #3090
    Its beautiful!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #3091
    Astridia!!!!

    You have to let us know when you go on your first swim... holy shrimp that tail looks gorgeous! You are an artist ♥
    New YouTube Videos Every Week!!
    I can be found at www.TheMagicCrafter.com


    This is my tail!
    ~*~ Please call me "Phantom!" ~*~

  12. #3092
    Quote Originally Posted by The Magic Crafter View Post
    Astridia!!!!

    You have to let us know when you go on your first swim... holy shrimp that tail looks gorgeous! You are an artist ♥

    XD Thanks! I mostly draw and sew small projects so this was a tonne o fun. taking it to a swim meet tomorrow so may get some nice pics

  13. #3093
    Senior Member Pod of Cali Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Southern California, Dallas Tx
    Posts
    1,398
    Add Ashton on Facebook Add Ashton on Google+
    Follow Ashton on Tumblr Visit Ashton's Youtube Channel
    lovely!
    Follow me on INSTAGRAM @
    Creations and fun things: Ashton.Designs
    Mermaid photos: TailsAndTiaras

    Website:
    TailsAndTiaras.com

  14. #3094


    This is my Turquoise Beauty


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mermaid Mandi
    http://www.MermaidMandi.wix.com/MermaidMandi
    http://www.facebook.com/MermaidMandi
    http://www.tumblr.com/MermaidMandi
    http://www.twitter.com/MermaidMandi
    http://www.instagram.com/Mermaid_Mandi


  15. #3095
    Mermaid Mandi! your tail is a FABULOUS colour it's gorgeous!

  16. #3096
    Beautiful!!!

    Sent from my SM-G920T using MerNetwork mobile app

  17. #3097

  18. #3098
    Name:  MermaidingPeesPhotography 3.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  142.1 KB

    My home made sequin tail Worn in the pool ^_^.

  19. #3099
    pretty!

    Sent from my SM-G920T using MerNetwork mobile app

  20. #3100
    Senior Member Pod of Cali Saelyyia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    387
    Quote Originally Posted by Astridia View Post
    Name:  MermaidingPeesPhotography 3.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  142.1 KB

    My home made sequin tail Worn in the pool ^_^.
    WOW. You're tail is absolutely stunning! Great job.
    ~~~ Sometimes life just needs a bit of magic ~~~
    Or you can follow my magical adventures at MyFaerieKingdom

Page 155 of 157 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •