Thread: SHoW Us YoUR TaiLS THReAd!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member Euro Pod *Celine*'s Avatar
    Thank you, that means a lot to me :-). It's just regular neoprene and textile paint, then some silicone here and there, nothing special (it took me 2 months to finish it). I'm just a poor student so unfortunately I can't afford the beautiful, realistic tails that I've come across this forum so I was a little bit ashamed to show everybody my tail.

Quote Originally Posted by *Celine* View Post
    Thank you, that means a lot to me :-). It's just regular neoprene and textile paint, then some silicone here and there, nothing special (it took me 2 months to finish it). I'm just a poor student so unfortunately I can't afford the beautiful, realistic tails that I've come across this forum so I was a little bit ashamed to show everybody my tail.
    I personally prefer the looks of the neoprene tails because they are so much more artistic. Yours is definitely one of the more unique ones I've ever come across. Your tail is to die for, don't be ashamed of it!
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

Senior Member Euro Pod *Celine*'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spindrift View Post
    I personally prefer the looks of the neoprene tails because they are so much more artistic. Yours is definitely one of the more unique ones I've ever come across. Your tail is to die for, don't be ashamed of it!
    Allriiiiight, thank you sooo much!!! (I was going for unique btw )