Page 164 of 166 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166 LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,280 of 3301

Thread: SHoW Us YoUR TaiLS THReAd!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Merleece View Post
    You look wonderful and like you could sink any ship you thought deserved it!
    Thanks you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am a siren, mysterious and powerful, beautiful and deadly. I am made of magic!

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Ankhali View Post
    I went to my first mermeetup with the NYC pod at Coney Island. So now I have my first pictures in my orange tail with the new fluke!

The tails name is Monarch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It’s so beautiful Ankhali! The color and pattern really suits you! I really like African mermaids with bright coloured tails, it looks so exotic, just gorgeous😃💕

Hi! I'm new and I just got a Fin Fun tail! Aaaaaaaaa I can't wait to swim in it!

A couple more pictures:

https://imgur.com/a/RdHxWAq

Member Pod of Cali mermanxxorion's Avatar
    Mine

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Another Lil guppy tail under construction after quite sometime...I'm wondering if I should add all the 3 fins - pectoral and dorsal...guys help me out please

Sent from my Infinix X650C using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Merman Arion View Post
    First picture of my photoshoot last week

Attachment 30841
    Whew, I waded through 164 pages in two nights...

Arion! Hey! I know you posted this in 2015, and I don't know if you're still active on this site, but I noticed on page 104 and 105 that you have a hearing aid in your hand and ear. That got me excited because I wear hearing aids in both ears. I didn't know if I was the only mer with hearing loss on this site. I can't exactly socialize in the pool because hearing aids are little computers that can't get wet (I'd be deaf!), but I can imagine merfolk communicating with sign language while submerged in the water. So nice to meet another mer like me! If you're still active, how do you deal with social situations while swimming?

Guys, I'm currently planning my tail design and its materials. It'll be self-made. I hope, HOPE it will be completed sometime in 2020, but now I'm not so sure after hearing some of you say it took a couple years for your tails. I am very detail-oriented, and I can see many months ahead of me of pouring my soul into this project. It'll be my first tail as a freshwater mermaid. I'll post its completion here. All of your tails are so stunning. I hope to become as lovely as the rest of you!

After like 500 billion years of waiting to put a tail on, I finally have one! I think this will be the only time I wear it in chlorine. I just couldn't wait for summer to thaw Colorado's fresh water!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Member Pod of Cali mermanxxorion's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatteredsiren View Post
    After like 500 billion years of waiting to put a tail on, I finally have one! I think this will be the only time I wear it in chlorine. I just couldn't wait for summer to thaw Colorado's fresh water!
    Lovely tail

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Pod of Cali Merman Storm's Avatar
    After a long search.I finally found someone to make a silicone skin for my Lunocet monofin. Kernow Mermaid did the task. I must have been one of her first customers, as I have Invoice#0001.

The tail
    Me wearing it
    Front view
    Swimming
    Are you a Frozen fan? Frozen fanfiction:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10952902/1/Rain-of-a-Child-s-Tear

Let the storm rage on!

Senior Member Pod of Cali Saelyyia's Avatar
    Follow Saelyyia On Twitter Add Saelyyia on Facebook
    Follow Saelyyia on Tumblr
    Oh congratulations! I'm so glad to hear you finally found someone to make it. Looks great!

Sometimes Life Just Needs a Bit of Magic

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Merman Storm View Post
    After a long search.I finally found someone to make a silicone skin for my Lunocet monofin. Kernow Mermaid did the task. I must have been one of her first customers, as I have Invoice#0001.

The tail
    Me wearing it
    Front view
    Swimming
    Awesome! Happy swimming!

I've made a fair few tails before, but it was my first silicone tail skin! The online invoice service I use has a tendency to reset itself. I think I have about 5 #0001 invoices in my books, not confusing! Haha Looks great! I hope you enjoy it.

The tail
    Me wearing it
    Front view
    Swimming
    Sent from my CLT-L09 using MerNetwork mobile app

The tail
    Me wearing it
    Front view
    Swimming
    Oh my gosh, your tail looks incredible! Very masculine. I also like your fish necklace, turquoise ring, long hair, and beard. You look like a real merman!

Quote Originally Posted by Calisai View Post
    Oh my gosh, your tail looks incredible! Very masculine. I also like your fish necklace, turquoise ring, long hair, and beard. You look like a real merman!
    Thank you. It is actually a mer-skeleton that i got on last years mer-cruise.

Let the storm rage on!

So happy for you, this looks so amazingly organic! I'm glad your search is finally over are you thinking of more color schemes in the future now that you have a tailmaker?

Sent from my SM-G975U using MerNetwork mobile app
    Twilight darkens, yet there in the shade,
    Lies a glimmering shadow, the wild mermaid;

As night draws ever closer, there's a choice to be made--
    Will you stay as you are, or be delivered to the waves?

Laumina the Storm Siren

Instagram: mermaidwhisperofficial | Facebook: Mermaid Whisper | YouTube: Mermaid Whisper

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Whisper View Post
    So happy for you, this looks so amazingly organic! I'm glad your search is finally over are you thinking of more color schemes in the future now that you have a tailmaker?
    Sure. One thing to remember is the fluke is not silicone or covered with silicone, but the bare black urethane rubber of the Lunocet flukes. So any color scheme has to blend in with that, or we have to find a way to cover the flukes, or make new ones out of silicone. The current flukes have a aluminum spar inside them.

Let the storm rage on!

Senior Member Pod of Texas Mermaid Delphinidae's Avatar

The tail
    Me wearing it
    Front view
    Swimming
    Wow, that looks great! Usually I don't like tails that have the monofin exposed because it stands out too much, but the color scheme here incorporates the tail very well so it looks natural.

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Sabrina the Selkie's Avatar
    Chicago (brrrrr... warm up already, lake!)
    Storm that looks amazing!!!

Sent from my SM-G970U using MerNetwork mobile app

So I was originally thinking of trying to get a picture with me actually swimming with my tail, but since all pools are currently unavailable, I decided to just take pictures in my living room! So here it is:

Name:  full tail.JPG
Views: 613
Size:  282.9 KB

Name:  sitting tail.JPG
Views: 607
Size:  231.2 KB

Name:  half tail.JPG
Views: 638
Size:  339.5 KB

Just got my suntails and I love it! This is my first finished tail so I’ll be using it for practice while I finish my sequin tail hybrid

https://pin.it/5OfgD3i

Page 164 of 166 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166 LastLast