Page 165 of 166 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166 LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,300 of 3301

Thread: SHoW Us YoUR TaiLS THReAd!!!

SHoW Us YoUR TaiLS THReAd!!!

Thanks to the sweet gift of [mention]Mermaid Kristy [/mention]‘s Mertailer guppy tail, I got to enjoy my own first mermaid excursion, using a year’s worth of yoga exercise to heave myself onto a rock while my wife and kid snapped photos.

Sorta beat myself up trying to haul my wet fishbutt onto the rock, so that’s possibly a reason that newbies learn with starter tail. Lessons, like, it’s hard to swim in a cold-ass river and rocks are way trickier to surmount without human legs. But so worth it, after the kid and wife got bored with snapping photos, I had a time just splashing around in the river like a fool and, damn, it was great.

Also a couple kayakers were shocked to heck to discover a mermaid along their trip.

More photos on my site: https://irev.net/sample/mermaid-me-spring-2020

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Presence View Post
    Thanks to the sweet gift of [mention]Mermaid Kristy [/mention]‘s Mertailer guppy tail, I got to enjoy my own first mermaid excursion, using a year’s worth of yoga exercise to heave myself onto a rock while my wife and kid snapped photos.

Sorta beat myself up trying to haul my wet fishbutt onto the rock, so that’s possibly a reason that newbies learn with starter tail. Lessons, like, it’s hard to swim in a cold-ass river and rocks are way trickier to surmount without human legs. But so worth it, after the kid and wife got bored with snapping photos, I had a time just splashing around in the river like a fool and, damn, it was great.

Also a couple kayakers were shocked to heck to discover a mermaid along their trip.
    Cute! Next time, climb up on the rock then put on your tail.

Oh and its merman. Males are called mermen, not mermaid. Unless, you know, you go a different way...
    Formerly known as ireneho

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Jaffa View Post

Oh and its merman. Males are called mermen, not mermaid. Unless, you know, you go a different way...
    Thanks! Initially I thought going legs to get up was disingenuous, like, gotta do it all the way mermaid-style for the complete experience. But, yeahhh, not so much from here on out.

I figure “mermaid” is pretty gender neutral, and I would just identify as “mermaid” regardless! <3

Here's my Shipwreck Siren by Finfolk Productions! (Haven't done an actual photoshoot with it yet, so I just have this video and some underwater videos/screen grabs haha)
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CCUhwX-H...d=bggi8ftgacfe

Also I have an Aussie Green by Finfun, but I mostly just bring that along for my friends to use now
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B_L1cELF...d=c9tupwyhv6d2

Sent from my SM-G960U using MerNetwork mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Jaffa View Post

A lot of people include mermen under the name mermaid

Quote Originally Posted by danger369 View Post
    A lot of people include mermen under the name mermaid
    Admittedly I do too. I've always thought of "mermaid" as a species instead of a specific gender.

Senior Member Pod of The South Mermaid_Izzy's Avatar
    My lovely home in the mountains...(aka Southwest VA)
    Quote Originally Posted by K Swim View Post
    Admittedly I do too. I've always thought of "mermaid" as a species instead of a specific gender.
    Often in the community mermen and mermaids are referred to as MerFolk as this is all inclusive.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork

Basically I don't have a tail but I love to watch everyone. I love you tail, they was very beautiful

Senior Member Pod of Texas Kaila Mermaid's Avatar
    Follow Kaila Mermaid On Twitter Add Kaila Mermaid on Facebook
    Follow Kaila Mermaid on Tumblr

New tail!! Merfolk whimsy with the fantasea too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Kaila Mermaid~

Quote Originally Posted by Kaila Mermaid View Post
    New tail!! Merfolk whimsy with the fantasea too
    That is a really nice color pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatteredsiren View Post
    After like 500 billion years of waiting to put a tail on, I finally have one! I think this will be the only time I wear it in chlorine. I just couldn't wait for summer to thaw Colorado's fresh water!
    I ordered this tail two weeks ago and I'm super excited. It looks amazing on you!!

SHoW Us YoUR TaiLS THReAd!!!

Absolutely loving this new Mertailor Violet Abyss and FF3! It's crazy huge and beautiful, makes a me very happy mermaid!
    Last edited by Presence; 09-04-2020 at 11:01 PM.

Wow. It's georgous. So is the picture. And the place (plus the weather). I havent been in a land with so much water for years, waiting to be able (because money) to go somewhere like this is so long it's makes me nostalgic. Lucky you, you seemed to had a lot of fun .

wow and i would like to say WOW. your tail is gorgeous . the colour and design are so beautiful.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Presence View Post

Absolutely loving this new Mertailor Violet Abyss and FF3! It's crazy huge and beautiful, makes a me very happy mermaid!
    Wow! You upgraded! This color suits you better.
    Formerly known as ireneho

Junior Member Pod of The South Cyrilla's Avatar
    The colors of that tail are so beautiful! I cant wait to see even more amazing tails on this thread. If all of them are going to wow like the one Presence posted above I may spend most of my time on the forum admiring the details and craftsmanship.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of New England
    Add Marinus Mortimer on Facebook
    Visit Marinus Mortimer's Youtube Channel

Decided to drop this here for y’all

https://youtu.be/lXqOFvq6jYU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Marinus Mortimer
    formerly known as:
    Merman Marinus

All these years later... my orange goldfish tail still kickin

Mermaid Jade
    (Instagram | Facebook | tumblr)

Another home quarantine golden yellow new tail almost completed

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro Max using Tapatalk

I love seeing everyones creations. Especially the hand made ones as I can appreciate the painstaking effort that goes into them. Here below is a fabric tail I finished recently. The shot of me sitting on the rock was the first look. The second screenshot is after I added some extra paint details and some flowy mesh side fins.
    This was a day before a local freediving festival and there was a Mermaid competition with a race and underwater obstacle course, I very proudly got second place in the adult section. I'm now working on a sequin tail.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-L21 using Tapatalk

Page 165 of 166 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166 LastLast