Page 9 of 166 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: SHoW Us YoUR TaiLS THReAd!!!

thanx aqua! im sooo ready to get in a pool!
    I Believe

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Chesapeake Pod
    ^ I know the feeling! XD
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Mermaid Dottie's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Dottie On Twitter Add Mermaid Dottie on Facebook Add Mermaid Dottie on Google+
    Visit Mermaid Dottie's Youtube Channel
    You are so adorable, Blixi!
    Mermaid Dottie
    ATTENTION: Please use extreme caution when feeding the mermaid. Failure to do so could result in loss of digits.

Senior Member North Pacific Pod LindseyLu's Avatar
    This is a tail I made last year, so all you lovely meryuku and long time forum mers have most likely seen it, but I figured I'd share it here as there are sooooo many newbies joining the community!

Bella Blue's tail <3

Senior Member North Pacific Pod LindseyLu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jukumerboii View Post
    here i FINALLY am in my tail1 made by Richard Schaefer! he made it EXACTLY how i wanted it to!!!
    Attachment 3082
    Attachment 3083
    Attachment 3084
    Jukumerboii your tail looks incredible!!! I love the bright colors!!! <3<3<3 I'll bet it looks really great in the water!!!

@dottie - thanx mer-mama

@lindseylu - thank u so much im so happy with it and in love i slept with it on one night for like 30mins but took it off cuz it was hella hot lol! i still havent gottin in water yet bt the day that i do i will have sooooo much fun!!!
    I Believe

jukumerboii has a sweet ride...maybe its one of those amphibious vehicles.

Senior Member Pod of Cali leeloo's Avatar
    Wow, I love the repaint too Krystal! So pretty.

Senior Member Pod of Cali leeloo's Avatar
    Ok, I was debating if I should post a pic of my tail because the background looks soooo cheesy, lol, I changed the background though because my apartment was such a mess in the picture. But here it is anyways! I really want to repaint it though, I'm thinking about maybe adding some gold.

Name:  liztail.jpg
Views: 2277
Size:  159.8 KB

New tail!?!?!

Name:  522349_4063389989212_1014987125_n.jpg
Views: 2303
Size:  49.9 KB

My Mertailor tail.....a bit sad that it is too big and my color scheme is off...I am deciding if I want to risk my tail by installing a waistband and repainting...oh woe is me! lol

My Mertailor tail.....a bit sad that it is too big and my color scheme is off...I am deciding if I want to risk my tail by installing a waistband and repainting...oh woe is me! lol
    sorry to hear that these seem to be frequent problems. Welcome to mernetwork, always nice to have more men! If you have time you should post in the introduction space, and also post a review of your tail. You may be able to take it in to fit better, and repainting is always an option! I know how that goes...

leeloo you look so cute. leeloo always reminds me of the narwhale from the futurama movie lol <3

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Mermaid Caidence's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Caidence's Youtube Channel
    Uh hi, first post here. I remember looking for a mermaid forum a couple of years ago and not being able to find one. As soon as I found this place I became so happy that there was a forum.
    When I was about 9 I made my first mermaid tail.

A few years later, I made a new tail.

Since then I have decided to start my own little mermaid series on youtube. I have made tails for my 2 friends and am about to make a third for my other friend.
    Since my second tail, I made a third which failed, because if some bad measurements. After I fixed those, I made 2 more tails. A grey one and a pink one.

I really want to make a neoprene tail but that is going to be kind of expensive. I have to admit I am a "mermaid nerd" I guess xD. I have a journal I've been writing for 3 years now, its all about mermaids and what tails I make. I even drew little graves for my fish that have died. My family doesn't understand why I'm obsessed with mermaids and love the ocean.
    I have lots of videos of me swimming in my tails, on youtube. MermaidRaven, I love your tails and I am subscribed to you on youtube. So yea,...lol

Chesapeake Pod
    ^ That last one is such a pretty fabric tail! BTW MermaidParties can make you a neoprene tail for $50.. all you have to do is paint it
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."

Really? I was thinking of going with white. Is there shipping charges? And she needs all of the measurements and stuff right? Oh, and what about the monofin?

So adorable! welcome to the forum!

Thanks!

Chesapeake Pod
    Quote Originally Posted by MermaidCaitlin View Post
    Really? I was thinking of going with white. Is there shipping charges? And she needs all of the measurements and stuff right? Oh, and what about the monofin?

Yup! I am getting a white neoprene tail to paint on from her soon! The shipping is free, yes to the measurements and I am not sure about the monofin but you can always contact her here

See I would but unfortunetly I don't have a facebook.

New tail, New member

[QUOTE=AniaR;25176]sorry to hear that these seem to be frequent problems. Welcome to mernetwork, always nice to have more men! If you have time you should post in the introduction space, and also post a review of your tail. You may be able to take it in to fit better, and repainting is always an option! I know how that goes...

Thankfully I found a tailor locally that will have it restitched and Aqua-Sealed for my by Thursday! I will swim on over to the Introduction page soon! I probably won't post a review on my tail..*cough cough* Mertailor problems...all the ones everyone has had! *cough cough* What can you do?

Page 9 of 166 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast