Thread: Mer-Wedding

Mer-Wedding

4 days till my merman Telzey Amberdon and I get married! I've been putting a lot of mer-touches into everything for the wedding. Pearls in my bouquet, coral and shells in the boutonnieres and corsages, shell and sea glass centerpieces, and a mermaid coloring book for the kids. Stumerchick, my maid of honor, is a fine artist. She is making me a mermaid cake topper. I'll post photos of it all after the sea foam settles. During the ceremony instead of a unity candle, we are pouring water from separate crystal glasses into a crystal bowl. Candles can be blown out, and sand can spill and separate, once water is combined, you can't uncombined it. I just have a couple more things to do, like finishing my new tail for the honeymoon swim. BUBBLE KISSES!

I meant to post this under Misc. and it ended up under Cosplay in Misc. This is a real wedding. <3

Junior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Wow :o Sounds mermazing!! Can't wait to see pictures!

Visit Talia's Youtube Channel
    Congratulations and many blessings to you and your fiance!

The idea of mixing water is marvelous, I find it so romantic. Come back when everything is finished and tell us all about it!

Congratulations
    Last edited by geffy; 09-06-2016 at 03:20 PM.

That's so cute!! Congratulations!!

It's been a while since the wedding and we are settled done into a normal routine. The wedding day was perfect and the very brief 2-day honey was sweet. I didn't care for the first hotel, so we change to the Marriot Long Wharf in Boston for the second night. It was in site of the New England Aquarium, which was the main attraction we wanted to go to. I love the tiny seahorses and the giant turtle. I swam in the pools in both hotels, but hubby didn't feel like it. He is a warm water merman, if the temperature doesn't suit him, he refuses to swim. I love cooler water and can stand in down to about 65 degrees F. It feels good on my achy old joints. Attached are a some photos. Enjoy!Name:  d prayer.jpg
Views: 582
Size:  623.9 KBName:  Rehearsal-15.jpg
Views: 601
Size:  647.1 KBName:  a M&J Steps.jpg
Views: 667
Size:  350.6 KBName:  Honeymoon Swim Hampton Inn (5).JPG
Views: 833
Size:  125.4 KBName:  Honeymoon Marriott Deck (2).JPG
Views: 627
Size:  125.7 KB

Stumer Chick was my maid of honor and she made the cake topper.
    Name:  Cake Topper by Rae (2).JPG
Views: 603
Size:  124.7 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Woo hoo. Congrats Telzey & Stargazer

So cute a ceremony!

May you have many happy mer-ried years together

Oh, the wedding is beautiful!

Yes, this is a very cool idea for a wedding. But not everyone has a successful relationship and marriage. If someone on this forum is single at the moment, you can try dating sites. In addition, you will be interested to read the article https://www.lowkickmma.com/the-4-mos...ouples-in-mma/ to find out which couples are the most famous in mma. Personally, I am very impressed with the couple Ronda Rousey & Travis Browne.

Good evening! The problem of dating is very relevant to me. Therefore I need a good site to communicate with people. For this reason I advise you to read the article https://hookup-insider.com/reviews/swinglifestyle which is an ideal option. There you can find a great site to communicate with guys and girls. I'm sure it will help you buddy!