Thread: Mernation Tail Creation Wait Times?

Question Mernation Tail Creation Wait Times?

Hi all!

I noticed another thread with a similar topic (talking about Finfolk tails) and I was curious to know how long on average the wait times for Mernation's tails seem to be at this point. I've looked through a few other threads to find times, but they all looked to be from around 2014 or so which means that the average time may have changed since then.
    Personally I'm in the process of putting the funds together to comission my first silicone tail, which will be from Mernation, so I'm getting giddier by the day!

How long did it take for some of your tails to be completed and arrive in your hands, and how often did you get updates? Did any of you feel it depended on paint job or extra fins? I'd love to know!!

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mer-Crazy's Avatar

Visit Mer-Crazy's Youtube Channel
    From the looks of it a lot of mernation tails are only taking about 2-4 weeks (without new fluke or fin designs of course)? You can check the mernation thread or the review section and a lot of people will tell you there how long it takes. If not you can always message them. They're very responsive and happy to talk to potential clients and have a very quick response time <3

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Mine literally took less than a week. I know they are a tad backed up on orders right now, but they seem to be pumping out tails on a regular basis. I would say 1-2 weeks after paid in full, but shoot them a fb message just in case.

~Mermaid Celeste: The Orlando Mermaid~
    Booking Website/Model Mayhem
    Facebook Fan Page /Pinterest/Twitter/YouTube/Instagram

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I *think* (don't quote me on this) they also work other jobs still. So it could just be a busy time but on average they seemed to bethe fastest silicone tail maker so far!