Thread: Howdy from Waterloo, Iowa

Junior Member Pod of the Southwest
    Pod of the Midwest

Howdy from Waterloo, Iowa

Hello Fishies!

I've been 'Maizie the Grand Canyon Mermaid' for 3 years now, but am just starting to get involved in the mer-community. I am currently the resident mermaid at Lost Island Waterpark during the summers, though I am originally from Arizona. I still make it back home to swim quite often.

I'd love to learn about other mers in the area, and just get to know folks, since I really don't have any idea! I'm also interested in getting in contact with people who do Renaissance Faires, Aquariums, etc. Does anyone know who puts together the mermaids for the Minnesota Ren. Fair, for example?

My info is below if you want to learn more about me! I look forward to getting to know ya'll!
    Thanks guys!

Maizie
    http://www.maiziemermaid.com
    Attached Images Attached Images  

If you hear anything about at aquariums let me know. I have actually been a fan of yours because if your working at Lost Island, that is a job I would love to have, but I don't think the pool I manage at would be that interested in it. I am always looking for meet ups if your interested.

Welcome! I love that picture!!

Unsure of who does the mermaid hiring at MN Renaissance, but Mermaid Marius (I hope that's the right spelling 🙈&#128586 is there currently!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using MerNetwork mobile app