Thread: Princess Kae-Leah's Mermaid Movie Challenge

Lightbulb Princess Kae-Leah's Mermaid Movie Challenge

Merladies and gentlefish, I challenge you all to watch your favorite mermaid movie while wearing your tail for the ENTIRE run time, and then post back here saying what move you watched and what it was like. If you live near other mers, you can even invite them over and have a mermaid movie night together, maybe while chilling and eating sea-themed movie snacks like Swedish Fish and Goldfish crackers. Anyone up for accepting the challenge? Have fun!
    Follow me on Facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kae-Le...53963584623799

Check out my writing on FictionPress, which has so far received more than 12,000 hits from 88 countries and territories on 6 continents!
    http://www.fictionpress.com/u/729633/Kae_Leah_W

Totally gonna do this with Aquamarine. It's a guilty pleasure of mine XD
    Last edited by SirenAngel; 12-02-2016 at 02:27 PM. Reason: spell check

I would so love to be able to do this when me and my fiancé have a DVD player and money to buy mermaid theme snacks and maybe do it next month since I'll be getting my money on January 3rd next month.
    I just need to figure out what mermaid movie of mine I would be watching and I wish I had mermaid friends that lived closer to me since I live in Adams Massachusetts so that I could have a mermaid theme sleep over with.
    Does it have to be a mermaid movie on DVD or a tv show on DVD or can they be both on Netflix since as of right now me and my fiancé don't have a DVD player right now?
    User formerly known as "Rebekah The Element Merfairy."

That sounds like fun, especially if the mermaids can get their s/o (significant other) be a merman for the evening

Merman Caspian