Most of you know that when I first joined this forum years ago I really wrestled with my inability to swim. The forum's strong focus on swimming made me feel like a near-literal fish out of water. If you cannot swim, whether due to mobility and health issues or just due to personal choice, and still want to enjoy wearing your tail, you're actually not as alone as it might seem at first glance. I don't want anyone to ever feel as insecure as I once did, and inspire and empower those who love mermaids enough to purchase tails but are not athletes to feel as if they too can be beautiful merfolk. Here are the mers that inspire me as a "mermaid who only swims through the waters of imagination and meditation":
*Caribbean Pearl, Pirate Siren, Jewel of the Oceans-according to Raina, this extremely lovely mermaid cannot actually swim, but she appears at most high-profile mer-events and has well over 2,000 Facebook likes!
*Traci Hines-her popular "Part Of Your World" was shot completely out of the water!
*Disney Ariel face characters