Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: MN meetup?

MN meetup?

I in live Rochester MN and am looking to meet some Merfolk. Is there anyone else out there who would be interested in a meetup/swim? Twin cities even? I'm open to some suggestions
    Last edited by Mermaid Kailani; 10-19-2016 at 09:49 PM.

Elk River reporting for duty! I'm game for a Twin Cities meet up.
    "Come all ye pretty, fair maids, whomever you may be,Who love a jolly sailor bold that plows the raging sea. My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold. There is nothing can console me but my jolly sailor bold.
    - PotC4

Awesome, I'll start looking for an indoor pool that we can go to

Here is a pool in St. Paul that allow's mono fins and tails in their pool. It's Great River Water Park @ Great River Water Park: 270 North Lexington Parkway, Saint Paul, MN 55104 651-642-0650 Great River Water Park

The pool is 25-yard, eight lane's lap pool and 12ft deep. It looks pretty nice
    Last edited by Mermaid Kailani; 10-31-2016 at 05:34 PM.

Looks good to me. What date and time works best for you?
    "Come all ye pretty, fair maids, whomever you may be,Who love a jolly sailor bold that plows the raging sea. My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold. There is nothing can console me but my jolly sailor bold.
    - PotC4

I work Mon - Fri, so weekends I am free.

I'm free most weekends too.
    - PotC4

Would you wanna meet either this weekend or the next?
    ~Mermaid Kailani~

I'm free this Saturday after 12pm
    - PotC4

Perfect! Open swim is 12:30 - 7:00. Wanna meet at 1:00?
    ~Mermaid Kailani~

That sounds good. I'll see you then?
    - PotC4

That sounds good��
    ~Mermaid Kailani~

Hello! I live close to Elk River. I'd be up for a meetup with a few other MN mers at some point soon :-)
    Last edited by Gravity Falls; 11-08-2016 at 01:02 PM.

Sure! I'd be up for another meetup.
    - PotC4

Me too!! I'm always up for another meetup
    ~Mermaid Kailani~

I live an hour away from Duluth. If its planned way ahead of time I could drive to the cities.

Sure! I'm not free until Dec 11th anyway.
    - PotC4

I ordered one of finfolk's Mythic tails, so maybe we could all plan something in January ?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely. The only day that's a no for me is Jan 7th. That's my cousin's wedding day.
    - PotC4

January sounds good. It's so hard to get together over the Holidays. How exciting getting the new Mythic Tail!! I can't wait see it, congrats! So far I'm wide open in January. Are we thinking of meeting in the Twin cities again? I know the pool we went to in St. Paul was really nice and big
    ~Mermaid Kailani~