Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: MN meetup?

Member Pod of the Midwest MermaidEcho's Avatar
    University of Wisconsin - Madison | Western, WI
    Follow MermaidEcho On Twitter Add MermaidEcho on Facebook
    Visit MermaidEcho's Youtube Channel
    Great! We are planning to go for a swim on that day. We will probably decide what pool closer to the date, but it will probably be in either St. Paul or Minneapolis!

Awesome! I'll keep an eye on this thread for the time and place, and hopefully be able to join in!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Mermaid Kailani, I wish I could go to the science museum, but I have to work my stupid human job! You'll have to tell us how you like it!

The exhibit itself was pretty basic but there was a huge turn out and I had a lot of fun seeing everyone's costumes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Mermaid Kailani~

Are we still planning on a Meetup for the 18th?
    ~Mermaid Kailani~

I'm still up for joining in if anyone else is

My work scheduled me to work till 4 that day, so I probably won't be able to make it

Absolutely! What the time and what's the address???

https://www.stpaul.gov/departments/p...ver-water-park
    St. Paul / Great River Parkway Sat open swim is 12:30 - 7 and Sunday 11-5.
    I'm thinking to meet at 1?
    ~Mermaid Kailani~

I can't make it on the 18th. I've got a princess party that day.
    "Come all ye pretty, fair maids, whomever you may be,Who love a jolly sailor bold that plows the raging sea. My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold. There is nothing can console me but my jolly sailor bold.
    - PotC4

I'm open to the 19th if that day works better for everyone?
    ~Mermaid Kailani~

That's open for me, too.

The 19th works for me, what about you Gravity Falls??

So we all need $4 to get in right?? Then maybe extra for dinner or science museum????

Open Swim Sunday is 11am-5pm, so meet at 11?? or high NOON??? or somewhere in between

19th is a no go for me as well. I'm doing some dress alterations for my cousin who's sister is getting married. Would the 25th or 26th work for anyone?
    "Come all ye pretty, fair maids, whomever you may be,Who love a jolly sailor bold that plows the raging sea. My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold. There is nothing can console me but my jolly sailor bold.
    - PotC4

I work that weekend :/ (25-26th) And Princess Aegean do you think you could make it the 19th or do you leave the 18th??
    Last edited by MermaidCora; 03-09-2017 at 02:45 PM.

I'm not entirely sure if I work on the 19th yet since that week hasn't come out.

I could actually try and ask someone to pick up my shift for the 18th if that'd work best instead!!?

I've got a convention meeting taking up most of the 26th, so that weekend's out for me, too.

Alright. Should we go back to our original plan then????

March 18th at 1pm at the https://www.stpaul.gov/departments/p...ver-water-park
    St. Paul / Great River Parkway.

Sorry I've been so quiet guys. I was supposed to have my wisdom teeth out that week so figured I couldn't go but that fell through. I don't think I can make the 18 anymore, as I let myself be scheduled for work. I might just sit this one out and come next time

That's sounds good to me.

~Mermaid Kailani~