Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: MN meetup?

That's fine��
    "Come all ye pretty, fair maids, whomever you may be,Who love a jolly sailor bold that plows the raging sea. My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold. There is nothing can console me but my jolly sailor bold.
    - PotC4

I AM SO IN! As long as I can get the day off! I can do any Saturday in June except the weekend of the 10th. (I'll be in Duluth) I loved the swim last time!

How Does the 17th Sound to everyone? My boss is making the schedule today so it'd be nice to know the day by the end of the week.

Webber Natural Swimming Pool: https://www.minneapolisparks.org/act...swimming_pool/

It looks beautiful and yes it is outdoors!
    Last edited by MermaidCora; 05-23-2017 at 06:14 PM.

June 17th should be fine for me�� Admission to the Webber Pool is free!!
    "Come all ye pretty, fair maids, whomever you may be,Who love a jolly sailor bold that plows the raging sea. My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold. There is nothing can console me but my jolly sailor bold.
    - PotC4

June 17th sounds good to me also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Mermaid Kailani~

I've got an event at 4, but I'm (tentatively) free before that. My summer availability tends to shift on short notice, though. But hopefully I can join you again!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Cool! Perfect! I'll get it off! So excited to see you all! (again)

How about 1:00?
    - PotC4

1:00 sounds good

~Mermaid Kailani~

1PM is good for me too!

I've got it on my calendar, though I may leave ahead of everyone else.

Unfortunately, things have come up that will prevent me from making it to this meet, but I hope everyone else has a great time, and I hope there'll be another at this pool that I can make it to!

Should we plan to meet at the other indoor pool if it rains this Saturday? I hope it doesn't, I am super excited to swim in this pool
    ~Mermaid Kailani~

I Really wish I could make it, but I got a last minute wedding invite and those only happen once in their lifetime... (we hope). I am bummed to miss this meet, but excited for the couple of course! Next one! And we WILL have a next one! We should make this an every other month tradition!

I'm in Wisconsin but very close to the twin cities I would love to come to a meetup!

Hey girls! The forecast says thunderstorms during our meetup, do we want to relocate? Great River Water Park allows tails.
    - PotC4

That sounds good to me

~Mermaid Kailani~

Which pool are we meeting at?
    ~Mermaid Kailani~

Hey MN Mers!! Who's up for another meet and swim?
    - PotC4

Were you thinking of a specific date? I'd be up for it, but probably not until after RenFest is over.

Sent from my Pixel XL using MerNetwork mobile app

I would love to, but with my wedding in less than 2 months away I'm super busy like every weekend with wedding stuff, then its Thanksgiving.. Early December maybe?
    ~Mermaid Kailani~