Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: MN meetup?

Thank you!!

St. Paul would okay with me!
    Does January 14th sound good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 14 is clear for me.
    "Come all ye pretty, fair maids, whomever you may be,Who love a jolly sailor bold that plows the raging sea. My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold. There is nothing can console me but my jolly sailor bold.
    - PotC4

Just got work off for January 14th What time are we all thinking of meeting up?

Does 1:00 work for everyone?
    "Come all ye pretty, fair maids, whomever you may be,Who love a jolly sailor bold that plows the raging sea. My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold. There is nothing can console me but my jolly sailor bold.
    - PotC4

1:00 on 01/14/2017 works for me too
    ~Mermaid Kailani~

Works for me!

Hey guys, I can't make it Jan 14th. My sister and her husband have their first ballroom dance competition that day and I promised I'd be there. Could we meet on the 15th instead?
    - PotC4

I would be able to make it if I ask my mom or dad for a ride. (Don't have my license yet.) 1:00 will work for me, I don't want to get home too late on a school night, I live 3 hours from st. Paul

I can do the 15th at 1:00 also
    ~Mermaid Kailani~

MN meetup?

Me too!
    Also, my finfolk tail may not come in before the 15th, but that's okay ^-^

Awesome! So, Jan 15th at 1:00. What pool should we go to?
    - PotC4

Any pool works for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Gravity Falls View Post
    Me too!
    Also, my finfolk tail may not come in before the 15th, but that's okay ^-^

I just received my tail a month or two ago from Merrowfins. It is my first silicone tail

Great River Water Park? 270 Lexington in St Paul.
    - PotC4

Yes! This was a great pool, the dressing room leaves little to be desired, but the pool is plenty deep allowing us to play and be Mermaids

~Mermaid Kailani~

I'm cool with that!

Just got the shipping confirmation and tracking code from FinFolk for my tail! Looks like it's coming in on Friday our meetup will probably be the first time I get to try out my new tail in the water ^-^ it'll be a super special moment!

The pool sounds good

I'm getting really excited for our meetup on the 15th. I will advise you all to bring a lock for the dressing room. They do provide one if you don't own already but there is a small fee, I think like $3.00 or so. I can't wait to see/meet everyone coming with their tails.
    ~Mermaid Kailani~

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Kailani View Post
    I'm getting really excited for our meetup on the 15th. I will advise you all to bring a lock for the dressing room. They do provide one if you don't own already but there is a small fee, I think like $3.00 or so. I can't wait to see/meet everyone coming with their tails.
    I've been thinking about our meetup everyday !!! I've never gotten the chance to swim with other mers before. I'll be bringing one or two friends along too if that's alright ^-^
    They'll be able to use my fabric tails