Thread: Custom Mermaid Monofin-discount. Save $50.00-Victoria O.

Custom Mermaid Monofin-discount. Save $50.00-Victoria O.

Hello, lovely mers!

It's been quite a while since I've been on the forum. But I wanted to share that I'm getting back into the mermaid monofin business.

The purpose of this post is to advertise one of my monofins that was made for demonstration at a past Merfest in NC. Because it was made for demonstration, I had no original plan to sell it. But it's been gathering dust in the garage, and needs a good home. Let me stress-THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS MONOFIN. It works, and moves beautifully. The only imperfection is that I had to use 2 pieces of neoprene to create the neoprene cover. There is a seam running down the back. And there are a few light scratches on the plastic fluke. (from being used during demo day) Which will probably be invisible under the fabric of the mermaid tail. That's it.

Here is the link to my Etsy page, and message me if you have any questions. Also adding a link of the video of the monofin in the water.
    Name:  14937977_10154055957852717_595235863_n.jpg
Views: 447
Size:  124.5 KB

Name:  14874969_10154055956382717_1647952981_n.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  109.8 KB

This is the monofin shown in the video below.

ETSY:
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/CustomMonofins?ref=shop_sugg
    Last edited by tempest.mermaid.designs; 10-31-2016 at 09:19 PM.

Administrator Pod of Cali malinghi's Avatar
    Awesome! I love your monofins. I don't need one right now but I hope this finds a good home.

To anyone considering~ You will not regret purchasing this monofin! I absolutely adore mine, and to be honest, if I had the extra money, I would grab this one up in a heartbeat! Victoria's monofins are incredibly well made and have this gorgeous way of moving when you're swimming. I have a Sirena and I am planning on buying from her again in the future. Her monofins are so unique and beautiful. My Sirenia makes me feel so elegant in the water. It's strong, and it's durable. You'd be getting quite a deal if you purchased this one.

{gif credit}
    Seaside Fairytales
    Etsy | Instagram | Facebook | Youtube

Thank you Meghara July for the review! Appreciate it!

With Christmas right around the corner, this would be a great gift for any mermaid wanting to take the next step towards a professional tail!

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Hi Victoria! I found a vid that someone has your photo, where they claim it is a "cut Wave monofin". I have stated under the vid that the photo belong to you...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQWdEE3rz6w
    Formerly known as ireneho

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Mermaid Tula's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Tula On Twitter Add Mermaid Tula on Facebook
    Follow Mermaid Tula on Tumblr
    I also commented on the video about them using copyrighted images. I also reported the video to Youtube
    Hi! I'm Sam, aka Mermaid Tula, aka Comatose Angel.
    Hey everyone. I just opened my store on Facebook.
    http://www.facebook.com/tulastidepool

Mermaid Tula's Facebook Page

User previously know as "Comatose_Angel"