Thread: Wait for Merbella or go for Finfolk

Wait for Merbella or go for Finfolk

I was planning on buying a Merbella tail next month but now they're on hiatus so I'm wondering to wait longer or go for Finfolk. I don't have precise design yet but I want it to look pink and purple iridescent with gold detailing. I would love to hear your advice.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mer-Crazy's Avatar

Visit Mer-Crazy's Youtube Channel
    I think Raven will not be taking on new clients for quite some time now, if ever. Rather I believe she's mostly going to make a design and auction those off. So your best bet is Finfolk as we don't know if she'll ever take custom orders again and I'd hate to see you wait forever and end up wasting your time.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Fifi Tigg's Avatar
    Add Fifi Tigg on Facebook
    Follow Fifi Tigg on Flickr Visit Fifi Tigg's Youtube Channel
    Finfolk and Merbella are beautiful but I personally would go with a Tail of Art from Mermaid Kariel. She is amazing!
    As soon as my tail was paid in full it took literally 3 months!
    Beautiful craftsmanship, the paint job is as exactly how I had it drawn out, the tail is a perfect fit and swims like a dream.
    http://make animated gifs like this at MakeaGif

Have you considered Mermaid Kariel's Tail if Art? She's amazing! If you haven't looked at hers you should before you decide. Check out her Facebook or Instagram (she has more there then her website) she is also extremely responsive to messages!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk