MerYuku is now in the process of moving over to the new site here at MerNetwork.com. We're just getting things rolling- archiving posts, getting current MerYuku users re registered, figuring out functionality of the new software, ect. This brings to mind that to get the word out we need promotional ads!

For promotional ads for the new site, I want to stick to merfolk costuming pictures (rather than use artwork or image manipulations)- and what better pictures than of the users themselves and people swimming in merfolk tails? I would like to obtain permission for any media used in the promotional video(s). To make this a bit easier, I thought I'd try posts before individual messages. If you agree to let MerNetwork use your pictures and/or videos for said promotional ads, please post a comment saying, "I give permission" or a similar statement giving us permission to use your media. If you don't have many pictures uploaded here yet, you can post link your facebook, youtube, photobucket, or any other sites in a comment.

If you have any questions/comments/concerns comment or PM and let me know! Thank you so much! I hope everyone is having a wonderful swim and fin-tastic summer!