Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finfolk Black Friday Sales

Sorry, for some reason my spacebar didn't compute in that last post

{gif credit}
    Seaside Fairytales
    Etsy | Instagram | Facebook | Youtube

I commend all of you who braved through that,my friend was really dissapointed that nesrly all the mythic tails were sold out before the sale even started and when we asked finfolk we were told that they weren't restocking. She did end up getting the nile tail that was released tho. I thiught about getting some of the tights but couldnt find a sizing chart for them so i gave up

sent from my shellphone using tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Momo View Post
    I commend all of you who braved through that,my friend was really dissapointed that nesrly all the mythic tails were sold out before the sale even started and when we asked finfolk we were told that they weren't restocking. She did end up getting the nile tail that was released tho. I thiught about getting some of the tights but couldnt find a sizing chart for them so i gave up

sent from my shellphone using tapatalk
    I have messaged and pm'd several times asking for a size chart. They said they would work on it and that was days ago. I finally broke down and bought one, I hope it fits

Senior Member Pod of Cali
    Yeah sometimes in replies the space doesn't work.

I did too (buying the leggings), though I'm starting to doubt what size I should of gotten >__>

Quote Originally Posted by Mer Coralia View Post
    Yeah sometimes in replies the space doesn't work.

I did too (buying the leggings), though I'm starting to doubt what size I should of gotten >__>
    I am worried too. I made a note asking about sizing because there was no size chart. I gave them my measurements, so hopefully they can advise I would have bought two, if I knew I had the right size

Quote Originally Posted by shimmygoddess View Post
    I am worried too. I made a note asking about sizing because there was no size chart. I gave them my measurements, so hopefully they can advise I would have bought two, if I knew I had the right size

Oh that would of been smart.

My sweater and leggings are shipping tomorrow!

I'll post about the leggings size. We'll see how fittings goes ^^

My leggings came today! A whole day early! They fit perfectly! They are also the nicest quality leggings I own. So smooth, it feels I'm not wearing them at all. I see why they are priced the way they are. So worth it! I will probably get another pair when I get extra $.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Mine came today

The sweater is a little smaller than I hoped but THE LEGGINGS FIT SO PERFECTLY! I'M SO HAPPY!

(Plus my mermaid bag from HoF came today so it was a mermaid christmas when I got home ^^)

Senior Member Pod of Cali badkidbebe's Avatar
    Mine came today

The sweater is a little smaller than I hoped but THE LEGGINGS FIT SO PERFECTLY! I'M SO HAPPY!

(Plus my mermaid bag from HoF came today so it was a mermaid christmas when I got home ^^)
    YAY! I've been eyeing the sweater but I want mine to be a little loose/baggy. I'm usually a small do you thing a medium would work? Is it Unisex sizes?

Ahhh! Did you get a HoF tail bag or a mermaid print bag? I reaaaallly want the tail bag!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Aunt bought me a pair of the leggings for my birthday a couple weeks ago. I got an XL (I have 32" waist and 42"-ish hips) and they fit perfectly, if a bit long (which I expect because I'm short lol) and are super nice <3 I don't usually wear leggings on their own )body confidence as well as just modesty) but these I totally do! Well worth the price!

Quote Originally Posted by badkidbebe View Post
    YAY! I've been eyeing the sweater but I want mine to be a little loose/baggy. I'm usually a small do you thing a medium would work? Is it Unisex sizes?

Ahhh! Did you get a HoF tail bag or a mermaid print bag? I reaaaallly want the tail bag!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I should of included my measurements but I was too excited. Oops.

I ordered a large sweater; no zipper in navy. I'm 5'7" and it just covers my butt. I would have gone a size bigger, maybe even two, as I also like my sweaters baggy (yay for portable blankets!). It's 26.5" from the collar down and the sleeves are 33.25" by my measurements. The picture is not as vibrant as the image on the website since it is on a darker background.

For leggings: I have a 28" waist and a 36" hips (though I have a butt). Medium fit me well.

And yes I did! It's huge! (Hof). I'm saving it under my bed until I get my tail though. It feels really nice. She had a good sale so it brought the bag to $147USD. Couldn't pass it up.
    Last edited by Mer Coralia; 12-03-2016 at 02:31 PM. Reason: added proper measurements of everything/everyone ^^

Got one of my leggings today. I ordered a Small, and I should have probably got Medium. My waist is 28 and hips 36, but it feels tight on my stomach and gives me muffin top. sigh..It is really frustrating since I asked many times about sizing and now I have to go through the hassle of sending both back...ugh

I love them though. They are really pretty and soft and fit good every where else. LOL

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod lynsea's Avatar
    Iheartmermaids, you are spamming a completely unrelated post with your own promotional material.
    “I must be a mermaid, Rango. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living.”
    Anaïs Nin

Just to add onto the spam comment the cases she's selling use an uncredited stock image from a user on deviantART named Sylwia77 (who I notified last night about it).

I should of included my measurements but I was too excited. Oops.

I ordered a large sweater; no zipper in navy. I'm 5'7" and it just covers my butt. I would have gone a size bigger, maybe even two, as I also like my sweaters baggy (yay for portable blankets!). It's 26.5" from the collar down and the sleeves are 33.25" by my measurements. The picture is not as vibrant as the image on the website since it is on a darker background.

For leggings: I have a 28" waist and a 36" hips (though I have a butt). Medium fit me well.

And yes I did! It's huge! (Hof). I'm saving it under my bed until I get my tail though. It feels really nice. She had a good sale so it brought the bag to $147USD. Couldn't pass it up.
    So your measurements sound like mine and the medium fits good? I am concerned with muffin top too. The small is too tight on my waist. I think they run small, b/c it practically fit my daughter and though she is 11, she is tiny and still wears a kids size 8 pants. Anyone order a large? I wonder what waist works for that. I am trying to decide if I need M or L. I have contacted Finfolk through every way possible and I still cant find a sizing chart .
    Last edited by shimmygoddess; 12-07-2016 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shimmygoddess View Post
    So your measurements sound like mine and the medium fits good? I am concerned with muffin top too. The small is too tight on my waist. I think they run small, b/c it practically fit my daughter and though she is 11, she is tiny and still wears a kids size 8 pants. Anyone order a large? I wonder what waist works for that. I am trying to decide if I need M or L. I have contacted Finfolk through every way possible and they still haven't posted a sizing chart or answered my questions and I am super frustrated now. Mainly b/c I kept asking, and now I have to exchange both pairs, deal with a busy post office, wait all over again, and I still don't know the sizing info....
    Yeah, I've posted some photos in them; which Finfolk liked and commented so that made my day at work.

Medium fits me fine. I didn't get much of a muffin top; I consider any pinching on the sides a muffin top.

They say "fits true to size" and I'm typically a medium so that's why I went with M.

I hope any of this is helpful.

I hope any of this is helpful.
    Thanks so much