Thread: My favorite mermaid guilty pleasure

My favorite mermaid guilty pleasure

Yeah, Aquamarine, while a cheesy-as-heck movie, is one of my top guilty pleasure movies x.x I blame Sarah Paxton x.x

But seriously I do love this movie

You know I read the book when I was younger and I loved it, but I have yet to see the movie. I wonder if it is on Netflix? Cause I really want to watch it!
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

I think it is? If not its not very expensive to get on DVD (I paid $5 at Target XD)

I did a bit of searching and it seems the book and movie are VERY different? I've never read the book but the movie came out when I was in middle school XD

Quote Originally Posted by SirenAngel View Post

Yeah, Aquamarine, while a cheesy-as-heck movie, is one of my top guilty pleasure movies x.x I blame Sarah Paxton x.x

But seriously I do love this movie
    One of my all time favorites! I could watch it on repeat for an entire day and still love it

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
    Formerly known as Savannah Staver

I met her and got her autograph once! Pre-cell phone days so sadly didn't get a picture with her She was super sweet! (Tried adding a picture of the autograph, but it's saying the photo is too big?)

Sent from my SM-G960U using MerNetwork mobile app