Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: See Through Sea mermaid Tails

Gosh, I'm torn now. I was going to get myself a silicone tail from Mertailor after I got married, but looking at these I kind of want one. It's like a Finfolk quality tail without the wait. The only downside is it would be twice the price of a spellbound tail.
    bluecorvidae.deviantart.com

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCorvidae View Post
    Gosh, I'm torn now. I was going to get myself a silicone tail from Mertailor after I got married, but looking at these I kind of want one. It's like a Finfolk quality tail without the wait. The only downside is it would be twice the price of a spellbound tail.
    I was having the same thoughts. STS does amazing looking work, and seem to be avoiding the communication and wait time issue. Would love to see if their tails hold up after regular use, though.

Their beginnings are unfortunate too, and it's hard to get over that.
    Last edited by Ransom; 12-12-2018 at 09:48 PM.
    "Only in death does duty end." -- Warhammer 40,000

Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    I was having the same thoughts. STS does amazing looking work, and seem to be avoiding the communication and wait time issue. Would love to see if their tails hold up after regular use, though.

Their beginnings are unfortunate too, and it's hard to get over that.
    Not for me. Compared to a lot of other tailmaker drama that I've seen at this point, their history is just a minor blip. From what I can tell, there's no domestic or animal abuse, no screwed over customers, no trash-talking their former partners, and no stolen designs.

I mean, Mertailor has a rockier past and he's still the one I'm considering going with for my first silicone tail.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Not for me. Compared to a lot of other tailmaker drama that I've seen at this point, their history is just a minor blip. From what I can tell, there's no domestic or animal abuse, no screwed over customers, no trash-talking their former partners, and no stolen designs.

I mean, Mertailor has a rockier past and he's still the one I'm considering going with for my first silicone tail.
    Then you don't have the whole story, and it's not mine to tell.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Adrienne's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Adrienne on Facebook
    I have one (its in my profile pic) awesome good quality tail and I highly recommend them.

Quote Originally Posted by PearlieMae View Post
    Then you don't have the whole story, and it's not mine to tell.
    Don't start, please. If it isn't anyone's story to tell, then all it is is petty personal drama between people I don't even know. I'm not going to take sides or let it sway my decision as a consumer.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Adrienne's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Adrienne on Facebook
    Don't start, please. If it isn't anyone's story to tell, then all it is is petty personal drama between people I don't even know. I'm not going to take sides or let it sway my decision as a consumer.

I worked with Alicia and Jim for 6 months on my tail... nothing was EVER a problem if I needed to ask her to add things or change colour. Alicia was always happy to do so and the email response was very fast. I haven't received any customer hatred or had any problems. finfolk and STS tails dont even look the same. To be honest, people are just keeping the fire going.