Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A Primarina Tail (Pokemon)

Quote Originally Posted by MermanJamie View Post
    OMG, the outfit is awesome! I loved Primarina, not just because I thought Popplio was adorable, but because it became a beautiful mermaid, (even though I'm more of a Popplio now, awkward teen who is a mer, and hasn't told anyone he wants a tail or anything). I also really appreciated its music inspired moves, like Sparkling Aria, as a singer myself, who does theater and stuff. I'm a total Pokémon nerd. One of my favorite Pokémon youtubers, Trickywi, who does awesome Pokémon inspired music. I'll leave links to the two she did on Popplio and Primarina.

The one about Popplio, "In Your Spotlight," is about all the hate Popplio was getting, and a sad song, but it was beautiful and made my heart melt:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8sJjhYmINs

The one about Primarina "Don't Fear The Rain," is about Primarina coming out of its shell, and singing beautifully. Can totally say that these two are like my theme songs, this one is so beautiful:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Kh5JgctSo8
    Oh thanks for these!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys are too kind. I love being a part of this community with such fantastic support and encouragement. Also took Primarina to a cosplay event today and got second in the little contest. There was great turn out and i talked to quite a few people who were interested in mermaiding! (Ill post more pictures form the event in a bit)

Some pictures from the event...

We won second place (prize was KuroNekoCon t-shirts!)

Also in the picture is one of the comic books my partner bought while we were there... cause you cant go into a comic book shop and NOT get something good to read

I also went on a little photoshop adventure xD

Wow, congratulations! Lemme just say again this cosplay is beautiful and you are beautiful, thank you so much for sharing this with the world

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Currently deciding on a color/design and saving up for my first tail!

i got in the water! despite my earlier reservations it took to the chlorine just fine. my wig... needs more. I'm gonna sew in two more clips and get better glue. you can see me holding it on at times in the video :/
    still i had a lot of fun! it was also my first time taking my GoPro in the water so hopefully i will film more underwater content in the future.

Senior Member Euro Pod Azurin Luna's Avatar
    Add Azurin Luna on Facebook
    Pretty! I love the shimmering effects of the tail
    Your imagination is your only limit

A Primarina Tail (Pokemon)

Quote Originally Posted by the.tattooed.mermaid78 View Post
    Love it
    Quote Originally Posted by Azurin Luna View Post
    Pretty! I love the shimmering effects of the tail

Thank you both :3
    I chose a lot of rich fabrics for this tail and i was happy with the sparkle on land but in the water is a whole new level.

Senior Member Pod of Texas Mermaid Delphinidae's Avatar
    OMG I LOVE IT! Primarina is a favorite Pokemon of mine! This kind of makes me want to try making a Milotic tail, ha ha. (that pattern would be hard to do though. Maybe someday!) If you ever stay at a hotel during a con this would be so cool to wear at the pool!

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Delphinidae View Post
    OMG I LOVE IT! Primarina is a favorite Pokemon of mine! This kind of makes me want to try making a Milotic tail, ha ha. (that pattern would be hard to do though. Maybe someday!) If you ever stay at a hotel during a con this would be so cool to wear at the pool!
    I did take this to sakuracon 2017 but my ankles were so raw from forgeting my booties that i didn’t get the chance to take it in the pool. JustCOS on here made a milotic tail i believe so its doable!

Senior Member Pod of Texas Mermaid Delphinidae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Mia View Post
    I did take this to sakuracon 2017 but my ankles were so raw from forgeting my booties that i didn’t get the chance to take it in the pool. JustCOS on here made a milotic tail i believe so its doable!

Oh, I definitely gotta look for that!