Thread: silicone mermaid tails in the uk !

silicone mermaid tails in the uk !

hi there evreymer who have chosen to read this thread. my name is sammy and i am the main person behind merthology creations, i currently run just off of my Facebook page but i am in the process of building a website with my tech wiz of a cousin (fun fact - he was one of the programmers behind the newer call of duty games)

here is the link to my Facebook page where all of my updates and newest creations are posted, please go and give it a like and make sure you follow it https://www.facebook.com/merthologyc...homepage_panel

i have sold 5 tails and made a current total of 7 and a half tails at this point. i was talking to a friend i made at the uk menfolk convention in march and they told me i should mention the fact that my tails are prctically seamless... providing you can draw it or pitch the idea to me and i draw it i am almost sure that i can make it!

so if you are in the market , or as someone else on here put "MERket" for a silicone tail or even a silicone top or accessory please go to my page and give it a like and feel free to message me on there with any questions you may have.

p.s sorry if i have spelt something wrong on here and auto correct has changed it to something random, i am dyslexic and cannot spell to save my life haha.

ohh and a p.s to my p.s hi to anyone who is reading this who i know

*waves*

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    User previously known as "Kat Arnold".

- Mermaid Lilium Fanpage -
    - Photography Fanpage -