Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mers from Belgium or The Netherlands?

Junior Member Euro Pod
    Oofff, buzy birdy. That's to bad, that you are not able to go, but making Tails sounds like fun too!

Junior Member Euro Pod
    Busy, I meant busy xD

Junior Member Euro Pod
    Quote Originally Posted by Aodhamair View Post
    Hello fellow Low Country mers, I have just joined the forum and will have my first mermaid lesson next Sunday. I am beyond excited, I have wanted to do this for ages! I live in Dirkshorn and will have to travel 2 hours for my introduction class in Groningen (that is fine for one time but not really doable weekly).
    Question to you fellow Dutch mermaids do you know of lessons/ places to practice for adult mermaids in Noord-Holland per chance?

I am seriously considering signing up for the course in Zeist if I don't find anything closer because it looks awesome!

Thanks!
    Hi, I live in Waarland, that's quite near Dirkshorn, the swimming pool of Waarland is very positive about mermaids, and from May until the end of summer, open daily as well for swimming during the day as evening swimming. Ik know this is an old topic, but I decided to check it for Dutch mers, as I'm new here, and it's always nice meeting likeminded souls, right?