Thread: Hello from Oklahoma

Hello from Oklahoma

Welp, I was searching around on here for a few hours, dodging homework.. Whoops. Anyways, I'm 18, been interested in mermaids my entire life. I'm frequently called either a mermaid or a fish, because i'll stay in water for unbelievable amounts of time. Anyways, i'm looking at making my first tail. After years of planning on buying one i've decided to go with making one.. Should be interesting because i'm not exactly the crafty type. I'm thinking of making a few sequin tails, as I really love how they look, and they are a bit cheaper to make. So anyways, I got A LOT going on for me this year.. Losing weight, making a tail(s), and whatever else throws in my face.
    My co worker who does cosplay actually convinced me to finally start working on these tail ideas I got.. So I figured here would be a good place to start. So any tips on first time tails would be great.. Also in my hiding of looking around I was AMAZED to see so many from Oklahoma!! Like holy fins.. It made me so happy! I thought I was the odd one out around here. Lol.

Welcome! We hope to see pictures of your tail once it's finished . Hope you meet lots of people here!

Welcome to the forum! ^.^ I'm super happy to see so many mermaids here in Oklahoma! Where about in OK do you live? There are a few of us in Tulsa and it would be cool to set up a swim meet one of these days. I personally will never have the crafty skills to make my own but I wish you the best of luck in making yours Do you have any idea what colors you want to do? Feel free to add me as a friend on here, I'm always up for having more mer friends that are local.
    Formerly known as MermaidSasha

Tecumseh. About 45 minutes east of the city. Lol. I'm thinking I'm gonna do a bluish green. I got a few ideas I'm working on getting down, none I've settled on yet.

Senior Member Pod of the Midwest mermaid mazu's Avatar
    Hi, I'm from pryor. I'm in process of making my second tail. Welcome to the network. I've never heard of tecumseh but I too am about 45 minutes east of tulsa so we have to be close lol

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid mazu View Post
    Hi, I'm from pryor. I'm in process of making my second tail. Welcome to the network. I've never heard of tecumseh but I too am about 45 minutes east of tulsa so we have to be close lol
    I've heard of Pryor a few times.. Ain't it near Roland??

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Idk lol its by Chouteau and adair and salina

I'm on Lake Hudson

A little off not much lol.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk