Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's your type of mermaid style?

I don't quite know. On one hand, I like kinda Greciany mermaids like from The Little Mermaid, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and such. On the other, celtic and norse mythology with selkies and sirens and such is pretty cool. I'd say siren, because of my aptitude to singing and music, but idk if there's any mythological support for male sirens. I'm definitely super chill about everything though, it takes a lot to get me angry.
    Proud Merman, Eaglescout, DIYer, and lover of nature

Senior Member Pod of New England MermanJamie's Avatar
    Oh, this is such a difficult one! My personality, I think is pretty moral, sweet, and pure, although I kinda want to be more than "the nice one" with my friends, which is what I've been for years. I'm pretty level headed, loyal, and I love the arts. In terms of my flaws, I can be quite stubborn, self conscious, and incredibly naive from time to time.

In terms of myself as a mer, even though I don't have a tail or anything, I would definitely be a siren/triton, because of how much I love to sing. If I've talked to you before, you might know that I'm really into Musical Theater, and in another thread soon, I'll talk about it. My deep vibrato definitely reminds me of Sirens in movies and similar characters. Since I uphold a strong moral code, but am naive, I guess I kinda don't really understand what I'm doing with my voice.

Senior Member Pod of Cali Mermaid Holly's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Holly on MySpace
    I see myself as a solitary, freshwater, migrating mer, swimming alone, following the current. Personality-wise, probably cold and dark, but akward and goofy once you got to know me.

Sent from my SM-J327P using MerNetwork mobile app
    Last edited by Mermaid Holly; 11-11-2017 at 10:47 PM.
    "Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over me."

Psalm 42:7

Mersonas reflect our ideals do they not? Love this thread -- the dark, silent but honourable protector appeals to me. When I get a custom design, I'm definitely reflecting that in the colours.
    "Only in death does duty end." -- Warhammer 40,000

I would have to say I tend to be more of a dark loner merman with a chaotic good twist. Lots of dark greens, greys and blacks.

I’m kind of a mermaid gypsy hippie if u know what I mean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sent from My Shell Phone Mermaid Auquita

Hmmm... My mersona lives in a river and migrated to the ocean in the cold winter. She lives in caves and lives on her own. She got her name (kit pesem) from the whales she met on her first venture out to the ocean. It roughly translates to whale song. Her favorite colors are blue, yellow, green, and black. She is a bit mysterious and cautious when approached. But loves making new friends. She is a protector of her river and collects the things humans leave behind. She hatched when the moon covered the sun. She is still young and adventurous, but is shy around unfamiliar things and humans.

Sent from my M40 using Tapatalk
    Mermaid Kisses :*