Thread: So Good News

So Good News

I can be a mermaid I just have to let me knee heal from surgery maybe in a year or so but it will be well worth the wait. I’m still so much in love with mermaids and my mermaid friend Stephine said if her tails goes well she’ll make me one with spandex martial. I’m happy plus we have been writing letters back and fourth we FaceTimed for the longest time last night I don’t really know how long we FaceTimed. But she made me a bracelet it’s so pretty she’s kind of got a matching one. She’s making me a mermaid crown for Christmas I’m making her a sea shell necklace when my Aunt sends me sea shells from Florida. I’m so happy we met

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sent from My Shell Phone Mermaid Auquita

Good to know, Auquita! Stay well and safe, and keep learning from your fellow mers as you keep your dream alive.

Best wishes!
    "Only in death does duty end." -- Warhammer 40,000

Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    Good to know, Auquita! Stay well and safe, and keep learning from your fellow mers as you keep your dream alive.

Best wishes!
    Thanks Ransom

Sent from my Shell Phone

~~Mermaid Auquita~~

Good news indeed!

What happened to your knee?

I had a pretty rough knee injury. I tore my MCL, meniscus and cracked apart the patella. The Dr. said it would be a year before I was able to run or be normal. But I had a good Physical Therapist and I worked hard. Within my second month they allowed me in the pool and to dive with a monofin. He said that the monofin allowed me to strengthen the legs but also kept my knee from twisting so it was ok.

I know that everybody is different and injuries vary widely. But maybe you can see a physical therapist and get on track sooner than you think

Best wishes in healing!

I twisted it I have De Gorge Syndrome I also had 3 knee surgeries counting this one also I had three open heart surgeries

Sent from my Shell Phone

~~Mermaid Auquita~~