Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your type of mermaid style?

I am a sweet, innocent, and somewhat naive mer. I am funny, smart, bubbly, and adventurous. My mermaid form is just an extension of my personality that gives me the confidence to be myself. Joie is joy in french (or at least that is what my mother told me,) I strive to live up to my name. I can be very shy around sailors they are very pretty to look at, but not so easy to talk to at first. But they think she is fun and kind as she helps them steer their ships away from storms and other dangers. I love the colord blue, purple and gold. I am often underestimated for my size My grotto would have shelves over flowing with shiney shells, glowing creatures, and odd little bits of nostalgia from friends that remind me of how much I love them.

Sent from my VS988 using MerNetwork mobile app
    You are never alone.
    There are about
    7,266,786,800 people in the world.
    So mathematically speaking,
    Even if your are one in a million there are still about
    72,667 people who are just like you.

Senior Member Pod of Texas gay-mermaid's Avatar

Follow gay-mermaid on Tumblr
    loves to hang out with pirates, definitely a bit of a trickster! a little aloof at times, head in the clouds, and has a hard time telling the difference between children and adults. kids have so much to say! their words should be as respected and taken as seriously as much as anyone else!

Senior Member Pod of Oceania moomer's Avatar
    Cute thread!
    I'm definitely an entertaining mermaid. Not so much a sexy, alluring siren, but a loud, splashy dorky kind of mermaid.
    🤣🤣
    I find it more fun that way.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Senior Member Euro Pod Mermaid Lilija's Avatar
    I am sort of a dark mermaid to strangers, but when you get to know me I am all fun & bubbly.

Arctic_Spirit_Nixii - from Belgium

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Lilija View Post
    I am sort of a dark mermaid to strangers, but when you get to know me I am all fun & bubbly.
    I love this description.
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Senior Member Euro Pod Mermaid Lilija's Avatar
    Thank you it is actually quite similar to my real personality as I suffer from social anxiety

Sent from my ALE-L21 using MerNetwork mobile app

Arctic_Spirit_Nixii - from Belgium

I can relate to this. LOL

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

My best character traits: protective, humorous, compassionate, sensitive, punny
    My worst character traits: submissive, socially awkward, very lazy, punny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huh, I don't really know! My personality is such a weird mix tbh; I love being social, and I'm kinda on the 'quirky' side, but I can be quite quiet and intimidating. I'm also the mom friend
    I would probably live in an underwater cave (I always imagine something like the Blue Grotto in Croatia- Look it up, it's incredible! A mermaids dream!) But, I'd probably explore sunken ships and use parts from that to decorate my grotto. I love high-fashion and sparkly things as well, so I guess I'm a mix of dark, mysterious, and fancy with lots of sparkles!

I'm not a mer yet, but I am a pirate! I'm snarky, curious, grumpy at least once per day, and very spaced out. People who don't know me very well compare me to Luna Lovegood for some reason.
    bluecorvidae.deviantart.com

So I'd like to say I'm a dangerous mermaid, but so far that hasn't been the case. Minus one or two run ins with bullies, I'm super friendly with humans and mostly i like to teach people about the ocean. But I'd definitely live in a grotto
    Hugs, fishes, and mermaid kisses!

Senior Member Pod of Texas gay-mermaid's Avatar

Follow gay-mermaid on Tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by gay-mermaid.memory View Post
    loves to hang out with pirates, definitely a bit of a trickster! a little aloof at times, head in the clouds, and has a hard time telling the difference between children and adults. kids have so much to say! their words should be as respected and taken as seriously as much as anyone else!
    ive worked a bit more on this actually! Im a demigoddess who was always fascinated by the human world! I spent a lot of time swimming alongside pirates, collecting any shiny trinkets and coins they gave me or dropped. I have a bit of a temper, and can have some tinkerbell tantrums... I love to tell stories about the friends ive made in my travels, especially about a few of the VERY pretty princesses ive met... humans are a bit odd and difficult to understand, but theyre so fascinating!!!

Casual chaotic siren that wants everyone dead

I really love the idea of the sirens in the book "Lost Voices" and have been captivated ever since.

.:YouTube:.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MermaidAiera
    .:Facebook:.
    https://www.facebook.com/MermaidAiera/

^^^ Like me on Facebook for fan updates and booking!!! ^^^
    ^^^ Follow me on Instagram @The_Long_Island_Mermaid ((MermaidAiera)) ^^^

Ugh I really don't know I pretty shimmery stuff on mermaid tails and the tops have to be pretty and comfortable I'm just a newbie here

Sent from my LGL56VL using MerNetwork mobile app
    Sent from My Shell Phone Mermaid Auquita

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Mermaid Kane's Avatar
    Mysterious and quiet siren, who enjoys the taste of human flesh, and tries to seduce other girls into romantic flings.

Pretty pleasant if I say so myself!

Member Pod of The South
    I'd have to say my mer-personality wouldn't change much from who I really am. Shy and almost just a little too socially awkward when I first meet someone (I don't know what to say, online is easier haha) but once I warm up I'm bubbly and fun. I love exploring and finding new things, and just really enjoy spending time out in the water.

As far as where I'd live, likely a grotto of sorts. It's something I've thought on a lot for one reason or another and I always get the feeling that I'd love a beautiful cave like space with some bioluminescence at night and a whole slew of glittery trinkets and odd baubles to be seen at night. That or a house woven out of kelp but, that doesn't sound like it would last as long lol

I love to sing and everyone tells me I’m really good at it, so I might be some kind of siren. Only problem is I’m too nice to lure men to their deaths, so I’d only sing in private.
    I’d probably live in a dry grotto so I could collect stuff to read. I imagine that written literature is sparse underwater, so I’d hoard human books left on the beach and re-read my favorites over and over again (just like human me).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My mer personality is fairly similar to my real one xD A maritime salvor, sailor, loves ships and sailing. I live on a boat decorated in . . .a variety of junk. Pretty rough around the edges, but I like to have fun and be with friends.

Triton Mahtlinnie of Puget Sound
    Facebook / Tumblr

Senior Member Euro Pod Astridia's Avatar
    Hummm.... Probably in the same vein as a Moray or Conga eel = not the prettiest, salty as surf but can be loving and playful, just don't poke me too much. ^_^ Otherwise you get the Bobbit worm side of me.......(look them up if you dare)

Definitely a fresh water marsh kind of mer. I like to lurk in the duck weed and mud. I collect bones and trade them with my salt water sister for shells and pearls.

I'm quiet and curious, mostly living in isolation and just observing. Prone to fits of rage and very over protective of my friends. I bite.

Sent from my P00I using MerNetwork mobile app