A Biggg Hiiiiii to all the Merfolk here and fromball over the World. My name is Robert, I am 32 years old and hailing allll the way from the tiny State of Mizoram, one of the North-Eastern States of India, yes the land of Bollywood. Ist of all a BIGGG shout out to Mermaid Iona for welcoming me into this Fabbb family LOL.Thank you so much.Its a real dream come true. After 33 long years I've finally come to know that such a fantastic, hard to believe family network like this one exists consisting of people from all over the world. Boy am I blessed or what?!!...Many of you merfolk videos on youtube I thoroughly enjoy. Please keep on uploading such beautiful videos. My obsession with mermaids started all the way back when I was 7 or 8 years old when I saw the now Legendary Splash flick yaayy. I can clearly still remember falling completely gaga over the enchanting and irresistible Daryl Hannah with all that long lovely blonde hair trailing behind and floating about her and yes, ohhh yes that legendary stunning tail..We would constantly go to the rentals and rent the Video Casette as during those years like 1991, 1992 we still very much used VCRs here. My mom and dad, esp. Mom would eventually start to feel embarrased and uneasy as I would ask my family to rent it for me over and over and overrr again. Now it occurs to me that why didn't they just buy the movie for me wayyy back then if they got embarassed often as mentioned earlier LOL. But its all good coz when I turned 15, I rediscovered the movie again and finally bought the video casette LOL...The mers who are still below 25 in this group might think very "ancient" of me from the years that I have mentioned double LOL. But I swearrr even though I'm gonna be 33 in this year with the sweet Lord's grace, I still feel like I'm still 17... yaayyy haha. My fascination with mermaids since watching Splash as a teeny tiny kid was fuelled by my big sisters who would fuel my head with old old stories of how sailors and explorers claimed to have seen lovely long haired, blue eyed half human half fish maidens in the seas...As I got older my Love for these perfect mythical creatures esp.Splash increased so much more to the point that when I was 15, me and my 2 best friends created out a campy, costumy, farrr from perfect mer tail from an old red carpet and old red curtains...We would almost stay up whole nights just painting the scales and sewing on the fins that the following days we would be wiped out due to the smell of paint and lack of proper sleep..Sighh!!.those were the days LOL...oh and then we would act out scenes from Splash too...If I can find out somehow those old photos of those days again, then I'd definitely love to post them here for all to see..I just hope they're not lost forever but again that was wayyyyy back in 1999. My best Regards - Robert.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00UD using Tapatalk