Thread: Hellooooo!

Junior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Mermaid-Saoirse's Avatar

Follow Mermaid-Saoirse on Tumblr Visit Mermaid-Saoirse's Youtube Channel

Hellooooo!

Hey there, my name is Saoirse!
    I'm 15 years old and from Colorado. I've always loved fantasy and actually would pretend to be a mermaid with my sister
    I still don have a tail (Theyŕe sooo expensive) but when I do get my first tail, I would like a nice sunset orange one.
    I'm love swimming and being in water, and thisĺl be a good way to exercise!
    I'm also exited to get to know everyone in the community here
    Best Wishes!!!

Saoirse (he/him)
    ~ Soairse the Mermaid ~

Hello! Nice to meet you.

Moderator Pod of Cali Mermaid Wesley's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Wesley's Youtube Channel
    Hi Saoirse! Welcome to MN!

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Welcome to the community. Everyone here is great so you'll definitely love it here. Have you made a plan on how you're going to earn money for your first tail?

Junior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Mermaid-Saoirse's Avatar

Follow Mermaid-Saoirse on Tumblr Visit Mermaid-Saoirse's Youtube Channel
    I'm hoping to get a summer job, to save for it. I've never used a tail before, so I'm probably going to get a fabric tail, maybe fin fun.
    ~ Soairse the Mermaid ~

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod MerGreg's Avatar
    Add MerGreg on Facebook
    Welcome, Saoirse! Fabric is a great, cost-effective way to get started, I think.

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MerGreg View Post
    Welcome, Saoirse! Fabric is a great, cost-effective way to get started, I think.
    I agree with MerGreg as fabric tails is what I'm going to get for my niece and I.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid-Saoirse View Post
    I'm hoping to get a summer job, to save for it. I've never used a tail before, so I'm probably going to get a fabric tail, maybe fin fun.
    Use your wanting of getting a tail as your motivation for getting that summer job. Being an uncle of a 16 year old makes me want to give you some tips. Indeed.com will be your best friend for job searches online as I found both of my part time jobs using that website. Before the school year ends, ask 3 teachers for professional references for a resume to make up for no job experience. Anything you volunteer with in the community listed on a resume does wonder for a job search. I do also suggestion before the school year ends is you should start the job search. You stand a better chance of getting a summer job if you beat the crowds.

-Jay

Hej nice to meet you Saoirse, that is a beautiful name by the way.
    Where words fail,music speaks - Hans Christian Andersen

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid-Saoirse View Post
    Hey there, my name is Saoirse!
    I'm 15 years old and from Colorado. I've always loved fantasy and actually would pretend to be a mermaid with my sister
    I still don have a tail (Theyŕe sooo expensive) but when I do get my first tail in geometry dash subzero, I would like a nice sunset orange one.
    I'm love swimming and being in water, and thisĺl be a good way to exercise!
    I'm also exited to get to know everyone in the community here
    Best Wishes!!!

Saoirse (he/him)
    Hi Saoirse! It's great to meet you. I love your enthusiasm for fantasy and your creative imagination as a mermaid with your sister. Swimming and being in the water can indeed be a wonderful way to exercise and have fun. I hope you get the opportunity to fulfill your dream of having a sunset orange mermaid tail one day. It sounds like it would be beautiful!