Thread: Real Underwater Pro Modeling Photoshoots

Real Underwater Pro Modeling Photoshoots

Hi!
    So many people loved the underwater photos done by my photographer Ziggy Mack at Mermania. He is such a dedicated artist, with top of the line equipment. I've had people reach out to me about my style and how to help enhance theirs, with posing, wigs, makeup, etc. I would like to see who would be interested in coming to Nashville to shoot with Ziggy and I in my private heated saltwater pool. We have access to more pools also for different styles of background colors plus we like to decorate my pool to recreate scenes. I'm a very hands in trainer, there is no guess work! I will be in the water with you, using mirrors and all sorts of tools to help you achieve your best angles. You will see your photos immediately to help you grow and learn as a model. I also can take you to my makeup artist to get you matched to the perfect underwater makeup (less than big name brands btw) and take you to my wig emporium where we can get you fitted for that mermaid hair you've always wanted for a fair price-only if you want! No pressure I would make no money off of taking you to these places it's just I get asked about these things a lot and ordering these items online is very tricky. . If you want to see my photos please check out my IG @musiccitymermaid .

I realize that there are other people offering similar services but I had been considering this since last summer. I also support other artist who are doing this because all of us have something uniquely different to offer. You just need to ask yourself what are you looking for in this kind of training? If you want to go straight to the ocean and do a portfolio with Alicia Ward I would totally recommend it, or go see Eric in Florida and do a shoot in his pool and join him in the springs that would be amazing also. This for me would be more of an intense training where I am in the water with you constantly helping you with your different angles and facial expressions and body movements. The Secret to getting hired as a model is not just having one look. Clients want to see a variety of shapes and angles and facial expressions to choose from. I want to do this because I genuinely love meeting other people with the same passion for being an underwater model and I truly enjoy helping people grow on their own individual path. I have been working underwater as a model for eight years and have done really well with it. Before I worked as a model underwater I did some campaigns as a teenager and learned a lot about angles and posing back then.

Not only do I run my own successful company and I am open to sharing with you secrets of the trade on the business end, but I actually had a TV show about my life that was being purchased by 2 channels (TLC and Lifetime) who were in a bidding war on it. Some people that you know were part of that show but when we found out I was pregnant and I had medical issues before we signed the dotted Line we pulled out because I did not want to go through extreme tragedy and heartbreak on national TV. Thankfully everything turned out well for us, and we have the opportunity to always go back to the TV show since the film that they took is still valuable. I share this with you because I learned a lot about posing in front of a camera during that process as well as working with a huge camera and sound crew, And I also built great relationships in the production world that I'm always happy to pass along if it applies to someone that I meet.

Nashville is a great spot because it is easy to travel to for people who live around middle America and we have a lot of fun live music and great southern food and it is hot and perfect in the summer.

The photo shoot will be tailored to what you desire. We can do mermaid tails we can do underwater dresses etc. because I would be bringing my photographer from Memphis I would like to have a few people come at once but definitely not a large group because this will not be a classroom setting type workshop. This is very hands on because I am a very hard-worker and I always push myself beyond my current boundaries to get nothing less than perfection and I would do the same thing with you.

If if you are interested in June email me at musiccitymermaid@gmail.com . I will choose dates and get prices asap. I will be transparent that I'm doing this more for fun and 90% of your money goes to Ziggy

cant wait to hear from y'all!
    bonnie .

Senior Member Pod of The South Rebela Hunter's Avatar
    That's a neat idea! I hope it goes well for you!

I have a long way to go before I can consider anything like this :P
    'And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.' - Matthew 4:19 (KJV)

Hobbyist Mermaid & Orca Enthusiast
    DeviantART || Facebook || Instagram

Senior Member Pod of The South Keiris's Avatar
    Add Keiris on Facebook
    It does sound like FUN!

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    This sounds so tempting but I wont have the extra funds for this. I'll be in that area and Clarksville for a week in either late March or April. Even a meetup and a quick swim would be a life changing experience. Hopefully I can think of something by then.

I am not there yet but I am looking at building my website and professional photos would be the next step after that. Nashville is more reachable for me. What is your price range? This would greatly help me kick off my bussines in Atlanta. I still have alot of initial research to do.

Sent from my VS988 using MerNetwork mobile app
    You are never alone.
    There are about
    7,266,786,800 people in the world.
    So mathematically speaking,
    Even if your are one in a million there are still about
    72,667 people who are just like you.