Thread: Greetings Fellow Mers

Greetings Fellow Mers

I should probably start with the basics. My chosen mermaid name is Coralee Merina Swishfin. My love of mermaids started when I watched The Little Mermaid for the first time. I am a girl in my teens, and my lifelong dream is to truly become a mer.

I have always loved mermaids, water, and everything to do with the ocean. Granted, I hadn't visited the sea until I was 13, but I felt like I had been there my whole life. I started swimming at an early age, and have always been a natural at it. My whole life I had felt like a part of me was missing, and I found it when I swam in a mermaid tail for the first time. I am always at home in the water, and love the feeling of being surrounded by liquid. I even made my room a mer-friendly place! I found an old net and hung it up, then filled it with shells. I have mermaid statues, a thing of sand, and a bottle with deco sand and tiny shells in it.

I have a 2 tails mermaid tail, and I love it! I started out with a Shimmertails tail, which was the worst quality, hardest to swim in, all around trashiest tail I have ever seen. My 2 tails tail is extremely realistic, and even though everyone tells you to be careful swimming in your tail for the first time and that it's hard to get used to, the minuet I put on my tail I knew how to swim in it. It was like it was an instinct inside me I had finally unlocked! Everyone wants to know where I got my tail from, and many say I would make an amazing professional mermaid someday.
    Never give up on your dreams, for the tide will change when you least expect it.

Member Chesapeake Pod
    Pod of The South
    I will be moving this summer, most likely to Virginia.

Visit Mermaid Lanier's Youtube Channel
    Hello, Coralee! Welcome to Mernetwork. I'm a teen mer-dreamer too! I haven't got a tail of my own, but I'm working hard on gathering the things to make a fabric tail of my own. I love hearing about other people who instantly feel at home in the ocean and by water; I've always felt that way myself.

I lived in Texas for a little while. What part are you from, if you feel like sharing? The only mer-friendly place we ever visited was Corpus Christi.

I currently live on the line that divides Greenville and Royse City.
    Never give up on your dreams, for the tide will change when you least expect it.

Member Chesapeake Pod
    Pod of The South
    I will be moving this summer, most likely to Virginia.

Visit Mermaid Lanier's Youtube Channel
    Oh, that spot is lovely! I actually lived closer to you when I was living in Oklahoma, I believe. I'm glad you're able to find a mer-friendly spot while landlocked!

Senior Member Pod of The South Rebela Hunter's Avatar
    Welcome!
    It's a pleasure to have you among our community <3
    'And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.' - Matthew 4:19 (KJV)

Hobbyist Mermaid & Orca Enthusiast
    DeviantART || Facebook || Instagram

Welcome!
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

Welcome! The tail on your profile pic is very pretty