Thread: Not really new, but popping in to say hi :D

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Not really new, but popping in to say hi :D

Hello fellow merpeople!

It has definitely been a while since I've updated my Mer-network since I've either lost my password or have just kind of forgot I had an account on here. But I promise to be on here a lot more often since I'm trying to make my way to becoming a professional mermaid and it would be nice to find more friends kind of in the spectrum. So I figured since I've been gone for so long I thought I'd re-introduce myself again

My name's Gabriel (Mermaid Nymphia is my mer name) and I'm a mermaid hailing from the seas of San Diego, California. I've been a sort of casual mer for about 2 1/2 years and it actually came from cosplaying as Ariel from Little Mermaid for the longest time. I made my own swimmable tail back in 2015 but sadly it didn't quite live as long as I had hoped. I'm looking to develop my own mer-identity and even make some new buddies as well. I specialize in male to female cosplay and even though I'm still kind of learning the ropes. I'm so fortunate to have found this community.

Nice to meet you all and hope to swim with you guys soon.

Name:  11112876_1583979881858739_5188613496671149170_n.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  78.6 KB Name:  14955857_10211055983738339_5827093675986586830_n.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  78.0 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    The Crystal Mermaid of The Seafarer's Grotto
    Princess Nymphia of the Sea
    Instagram: @crystallinemermaid
    Solo Performer Facebook: Nymphia the Crystal Mermaid
    Business Facebook: The Seafarer's Grotto: Mermaid for Hire