Hi everyone!

I am a landlocked mermaid longing for the seas. I am from the desert of Arizona, transplanted to the mid-western prairies of Illinois for grad school. I'm getting my Masters in Environmental Studies, I have to save the whales and all our ocean friends!!!!

I've been in love with mermaids since the first time I watched The Little Mermaid and would act out Ariel's part while I watched it. Me and my sister would pretend to be mermaids when we swam (what little kid didn't right?) and made our cousin be the bad guy :P I came upon Project Mermaids on IG last year and that was the first time I saw people wearing silicone tails and fell in love. I ended up doing a Project Mermaids shoot last year and knew I had to have one!! This past Thanksgiving I finally gave in and bought a tail, but now I need MORE!!!! I've already decided I want to embark on the adventure of creating my own silicone tail, until I have a real job to buy some of the pros tails! I saw all the posts from Mermania and hoping I can go next year!

I would love to become a professional mermaid, but I'm getting old, maybe I can at least do parties :P I look forward to getting to know you all and the mermaiding world!