Thread: Hey Starfishes!

Red face Hey Starfishes!

Was just browsing through one of the mermaid groups I'm apart of on Facebook and happened to see a post about this site and decided to check it out.

My real name is Hannah but I'm starting to go by my Mersona name Misha The Magical Mermaid.
    My full time job is my husband and I are magicians and we're currently swimming around in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
    I always wanted to be a mermaid growing up and a couple of years ago my dream came true for the first time with a mermaid photoshoot gifted as a birthday present.
    I'm SUPER excited this past month I got my first tail!

My current journey is creating a magic show as a mermaid. It's been a slow process but I can't wait to see the final product!
    I'm sure I'm going to get lots of inspiration and hopefully some great connections on here! <3

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Welcome to mernetwork.

Senior Member Pod of The South Rebela Hunter's Avatar
    Wow, that sounds amazing! I've never seen a mermaid magician before! You'll definitely have to post some videos here on MN sometime, if you ever get around to it and practice! <3

Welcome to MerNetwork !!!
    'And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.' - Matthew 4:19 (KJV)

Hobbyist Mermaid & Orca Enthusiast
    DeviantART || Facebook || Instagram