Thread: New Mer-invention, HELP!!!

Junior Member Undisclosed Pod

Exclamation New Mer-invention, HELP!!!

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

If 8-10 mermaids/mermen can help me with this information I can get my invention prototype going.

I have an idea for something but I need to get an idea on what most people have for tail dimensions.To try and find the average size. Silicone tails overall length and width (widest part 2nd to the fluke). Fluke length (just above the ankles) and width. Weight (rounded up to nearest pound) Photos appreciated as well. THANKS!!!

Also as a bonus question. What items do you always need when you take your tail to your swimming hole? (oils to help get on, most common accessories, etc)
    Amaya1700

I can help! ask away

dimensions on silicone tails and the flukes is what I really need to get an average. Just to start a proto type that I can adjust later if need be. Length and widths overall and length and width of flukes. (the fluke where it naturally folds over at the ankle) This is the info I need the most.
    Amaya1700

What is your invention for, if you don't mind me asking?
    "The Mer in me, it's easy to see. Long golden tresses, a heart set free in the Sea."

Senior Member Pod of The South
    I would say it depends entirely on each mer. I suppose if you got enough answers you could find the average?
    ~Merman Rett Of Georgia~

(Formerly Known as Risingmermaid)

Talking

Yes the average is what I am looking for. It will be adjustable I just want to see what range I am looking at. If you could get me your dimensions that would be great!
    Amaya1700

Red face

My invention is going to help in transportation as well as the rinsing (cleaning) of silicone tails.
    Amaya1700