Hey Folks, I thought I would start the 2018 thread so I can drop information here as we plan things out!

You can see the 2017 thread here: http://mernetwork.com/index/showthre...-Mermania-2017

Our official website is www.ncmermania.com and lots of new info will be posted as we nail down details. Be sure to check out the "FAQ" page.

2017 saw us having over 500 participants when everything was said and done.

Here's some of our info for 2018:

1) When the time is right we will accept PROPOSALS from people in the community regarding panels, workshops, and more.2) When the time is right we will also have APPLICATIONS for volunteers. As per contract requirement with the venues, you'll be required to submit a criminal background check3) We are gearing up to handle sponsorship in a different way that gives all sponsors who want to be higher tier a fair chance, modelled off of how other mid range to larger cons handle sponsors.

I will post these things here so you can have a chance to apply if these things interest you.

We do not have dates yet, we are working with the GAC to see about the best times when we can secure the entire facility and have enough pool space.

We will keep you posted