Thread: Gigs for a Not-So Bubbly Mermaid?

Member Chesapeake Pod
    Pod of The South
    I will be moving this summer, most likely to Virginia.

Visit Mermaid Lanier's Youtube Channel

Gigs for a Not-So Bubbly Mermaid?

Gigs for a Not-So Bubbly Mermaid?*

I would seriously love to go pro as a mermaid in the near future. But aquarium gigs are notoriously hard to land (or sea?) but I am so not a party person.*

I'm not terribly great with little ones, and I really am horrible at being bubbly in real life. I can have personality, just not the stereotypical mermaid one. (Unless stereotypical for you is more like Stella the Siren, in which case I can totally be your mer!)*

What are some possible jobs besides those two? Right now I'm gathering suggestions and honestly analyzing them and my abilities to see if there IS a good fit out there, no matter how outlandish. So please, suggest anything that's possible!*

Senior Member Pod of The South Rebela Hunter's Avatar
    I think you'd do good at Halloween events [dry and water-based], parades, and etc.
    For any other time than October, maybe more adult parties [as most adults like darker, not-so-bubbly mers] might be a good fit. I'll let you know if I come up with any other ideas !!!
    'And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.' - Matthew 4:19 (KJV)

Hobbyist Mermaid & Orca Enthusiast
    DeviantART || Facebook || Instagram

Member Chesapeake Pod
    Pod of The South
    I will be moving this summer, most likely to Virginia.

Visit Mermaid Lanier's Youtube Channel
    Thanks, Rebela! Those are great ideas. I noticed that a mermaid business here in Las Vegas had a part in their FAQ that went,

I don't like kids. Can I do adult only gigs?
    No.

Just "No." xD Apparently, I'm not the only mer with this issue.