Thread: Where to swim in Michigan?

Senior Member Pod of The South thatotakugalaxy's Avatar
    Add thatotakugalaxy on Facebook

Where to swim in Michigan?

Alright, so in april, i will be coming to Ionia michigan, I have some questions to ask

1. Is lake michigan easy to swim in with a tail? I will have my neoprene tail then, and plan to swim in there.

2. Is lake michigan clear or dirt water...?

3. Any Springs/lakes In/near Ionia with nice calm waters for mer's to swim in..?

4. If possible, i need to find Very clear spring, my Friend wants to do a photo shoot of me in my tail :P

if you can answer any of these, please do! thank you :P
    St Augustine FL mermaid! I'm a bit crazy, but I swear I can be fun to be around

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Your mom is going to tell you "The water is too cold to what you're used to. This isn't Florida. You're going to get to get hyperthermia."

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    Your mom is going to tell you "The water is too cold to what you're used to. This isn't Florida. You're going to get to get hyperthermia."
    Well, my mom believes the water gets warmer in march and is alot warmer in march then February..i used to (and still do) swim on the swim team, and the pool gets VERY cold in the mornings. I grew to get used to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live 10 minutes from lake michigan. Considering this year the lake has not froze over (like previous years) it will be cold but not nearly as cold. The water is not clear but it is still beautiful.
    Be kind, Always.

Mk, thx sadie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk